Epilogue

Harry was a little scarred. Not on the outside. But he was slowly able to move on. He had a good life with Severus and his friends. Eventually, he married Ginny. They had three kids. James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna. Ron and Hermione got married, and had Rose and Hugo. Draco married Astoria Greengrass, and had one son, Scorpius. Severus survived the war. So did Fred, and Remus. Tonks was not so lucky. She died at the hands of Voldemort himself. Remus raised Teddy by himself, and with a little help from Harry. Vernon was sentenced to life in prison. One night, however, he "escaped." The search went on for months, until a Muggle found his body in an ocean. The Ministry of Magic found it slightly strange that Azkaban received a new prisoner the same night Vernon escaped, and that the prisoner died the same night his body was found, but did not look into it too deeply. And the prime suspects, Severus and Remus, for if Vernon was moved to Azkaban, never faced any charges for putting a Muggle in Azkaban. After all, there really was no proof, was there? 

--------------

And... this story is over! I enjoyed writing it. It would be a little easier if a certain friend (you know who you are) would quit nagging me to update every time I saw her, (and as we go to the same school, we see each other a lot) but it was still fun.