Breaking Point...

Echoes of shattering pieces hitting the hard floor. The tears of a young girl, running down her fair skin. Tearing apart her heart in ways no one knew before. Lungs barely breathing, for he took her breathe away long ago. Glistening eyes for all the tears have been shed. She walks away broken, incomplete, heartbroken. While he puts her heart on  showcase, another trophy to show off.   

     Alone, she walks away, frightened  once again. Love has always been a difficult subject for her. As a child, she didn't see it. Her parents split up, leaving her family broken. Growing up without a love figure to look up to. It caused her to think love is for those who dream, and for those who dream are idiots. Dreams are unrealistic, dreams are for the weak. Nowadays it is rare to see people still together and in love. Divorce rates are going up. How does she expect to believe in love when it's going away. For the following generations love will be another fairytale, our children will grow up emotionless. And who is to blame for that. The only ones to blame, ourselves. 

 Love had disappointed her time and time again. Each time her heart gains more and more scars. And who wants a heart entirely covered in scars. So she decided she'll never love again, the only thing her heart is going to do, is pump blood throughout the body, as it's suppose to. 

     Thanks for reading Breaking Point... it's based on a lot of different experiences. I wrote this when I was really sad 6/12/17. I relate to every part of it, and I think I'm not the only ones who can. So I decided to share it with the public.