Can You Forgive Her?

Jadeite

As the warp stream fades, I walk around the dark kindergarten and get to Zircons ship. I was doing exactly what I told the others, finding a room. I giggle at myself again, remembering their faces when I said that. I find the control room and look at either side. Zircon had one, where she would make her robots and lasers. And Topaz has the other, where she was still researching about the forced fusions. I walk to the middle of the room and defuse.

Topaz

When we defuse, I'm surprised to find that I'm still in Zircons arms. I giggle and give a quick kiss on her nose as she places me down. I'm glad to see she's not crying anymore and take her hand. I bring her over to my work station and show her how close I am to being finished.

"I only have to find a way to safely remove the gems from each other, and then we have gems that can be fixed!" She smiles and lifts me up.

I laugh as she carries me to the make-shift bedroom of the ship. It was meant to be a storage room, but we were able to get help from the gems to redecorate this place. Now we had a nice, dark green bed in the middle of the room, and two little nightstands.

Zircon sits down on the bed, with me on her lap, and pulls me in for a kiss. It's a lot more relaxed than the last one and it goes slow. Now that we don't have people watching us, and Amethyst making comments, we don't have to worry about rushing.

After a couple minutes I turn over in her lap and push her back, onto the bed. I smile at the sound of her giggling, and stradle her waist. She places her hands on my hips and I lean down to kiss her again. I flick my tounge against her lips, trying to get her to open. Instead she giggles and keeps her lips together. I growl, making her giggle even more. Slipping my hands under her shirt, I brush my fingers against the bottom of her bra. She gasps and I slip my tounge in. We stay there, our tounges battling and my hands resting under her shirt. I soon move my lips from hers, to her jaw line. I plant a line of kisses and move down to her neck. I feel her grip on my hips tighten and her breaths grow shakey as my kisses go lower and lower.

And the rest is a mystery . . .

Still Topaz

When I wake up I smile seeing that I'm in Zircons arms. I decide that I want to get to work and carefully try to detach myself from her. I'm sucessful and start to slide off of the bed, but then I find my hair is caught on something. I turn my head and sigh when I see that Zircons whole upperbody is laying on it. Must be a nice pillow. I think myself. I climb back over to her and she wraps her arms around me, still sleeping. I smile and peck her lips, then lay my head against her chest.

After an hour of listening to her breathing, Zircon finally wakes up.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I say to her.

She smiles and says, "I'm not that tired..."

She rubs her eyes and yawns. I giggle and kiss her cheek. "Alright, then stop using my hair as a pillow."

She sits up and lets me get my hair. I step out of bed and realize that I only have boyshorts and a bra on. I turn to Zircon and see her looking at me with a sly smile. She holds up my tank top and skirt in one hand, and then books it out of the room.

"Zircon!"

I run after her, but she hides somewhere, and I can't find her. I sigh and decide to do my work anyway. She'll have to come out eventually. I just sit down when I hear a knock at the door of the ship.

"Hey Zircon? Someone is at the door. I need my clothes." I don't get an answer and the knocking continues.

"Zircon!" Still no reply.

I run over to our room and only see her white t-shirt with blue and yellow stars on it. I quickly put it on and I'm relieved when I find it goes halfway down my thighs.

I walk over to the door and open it, finding all the Crystal Gems standing there. Garnet and Amethyst both start to smile and Pearl stands there blushing. Steven blushes and covers his eyes with his arm, walking away from us.

"Uh," I cough a bit, "Hello."

They wave and Amethyst speaks up. "So you guys found a room?" She raises an eyebrow and my face starts to burn up.

I clear my throat and say, "Ah, yes. So, what are you guys doing here?"

Amethyst continues to smirk, but it's Garnet who speaks this time. "We were wondering if you two would like to go to the beach with us."

I nod and say, "We'd love to! Just... In a little bit, I have some work I need to finish up and I need to find Zircon." Pearl looks a little confused but the other two nod.

As I'm about to say bye, I suddenly feel someone grab me from behind. I gasp and look back to see a grinning Zircon. She's still holding my clothes in one hand, the other is around my waist.

I elbow her playfully and say, "Don't do that!"

I turn back to the others who all have smiles. I blush again and say, "Okay, we'll be at the beach in a couple hours. If we take to long, you know where to find us. Bye!"

The three wave and start to walk away. Steven sees them going and runs after them, yelling, "BYE!" Over his shoulder.

I close the door and turn to Zircon. "I would like my clothes back please."

She chuckles and says, "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

She hands me my clothes and I smiling, giving her a quick kiss as I walk down the hall, to the control room. On my way I change my clothes, throwing Zircons shirt at her work station. I walk over to mine and finish my research on removing gems.

It's been about two hours and Zircon walks into the room. I'm deep in thought, and don't even notice she's there until she grabs my shoulders. I look up and smile at her. "Hello."

She smiles back and says, "Hey... Whatcha thinking about?"

The truth was, thinking of how to forgive Pearl. But I didn't want Zircon to worry about it, so I come up with something else. "Oh, just how to safely remove the gems."

She shakes her head and sighs, "No, you were not. You were thinking on whether to forgive Pearl or not."

I get confused and state at her. "How did you know that?"

She laughs and says, "Magic . . ." While waving a hand above my head.

"That, and you started writing a chart of the good and bad of fogiving Pearl on one of your papers."

I look down and see that she was right. "Oh, I didn't even realize it."

I say, turning my chair around to Zircon. "Do you want to forgive her?" I ask her, she rubs the back of her neck and sighs.

Then she sits on the floor and rests her arms on my legs. "I think so . . Its just . . . She hurt you, she hurt us, and made Jade so mad. It's hard to forgive her for that."

I smile and start playing with her hair. "I know it's hard to forgive her. But haven't we both forgiven people for worse things? What about the first Amethyst we met? She was the first one to help us."

I see Zircon smile as she nods. "And the first three Jaspers. They all threatened to turn us in." She says.

I lean down and kiss her forhead. "Exactly. Now, can you forgive Pearl?" She sighs again and looks down.

After a few seconds she starts to nod. "Yeah... Yeah, I can forgive her."

I smile and kiss her lips. "Good, then we can have Jadeite tell her at the party."

Zircon stands up and lifts me up with her. She smiles and kisses me as she carries me to wherever we are going. Then Zircon sits on our bed again and says, "One more hour. You've only been working for two." I smile and kiss her as an answer.