Time travelling

My name is Kim - So - Ri.

My life is not as great right now. I'm having trouble paying all my debts that I borrowed for the hospital bills I needed to pay, shit, I hope I don't get killed from shark loaners! My mom, hae soo fell into a coma and the doctors say she might not make it. I came home miserably and laid on my bed. I wish I had a another life where it's not crappy and I'm rich, so I don't have to deal with debts😏 it's not like I can't fight them but still................ Blah blah blah blah blah.......... I thought to my self all night and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was chained up. Shit! Did the shark loaners catch me or something?!?! Why am I wearing silk covered in blood? Woah, my hair is really long and silky, and not to mention the cheeks, or is it my cheeks? It's so soft. Wait So ri get yourself together, what are you doing right now?.. I yelled out " HELP" " IS ANYONE ThEre" I coughed. My voice cracked. That sounded horrible So Ri, really horrible. Then I heard someone. You servant sure knows how to yell loudly, I wish your brain was like that too. Said the guard.
I will shut your crap before you even know it!

The guard was about to say something when someone entered

"You sure do have a big mouth" said a handsome voice.
All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my back which felt like needles hitting me. The person with the handsome voice held my chin up and said something but I couldn't hear it because I had blacked out.......... I just wish I had the strength the beat this person up. How dare he touch me?!

Hello guys, sorry that this chapter was really short. But still I hope you guys like the chapter and have fun reading it😊😊😊😊