Lets go together

Baek ah took care of me and always stayed by my side. In just 1 week I was better. They told me that I could be discharged and go home.

"Here, so ri, you have to sign these and you can be discharged." He said.

I was sad. I couldn't see him anymore from now on. I thought we were going to be happpyyyyyyyy. Ughhhhhhh.

I have no where to go...." I said

"Why? Don't you have your parents or any family member's home to go to?..." He said.

I started crying. "My ......m....mom....... And dad passed away..... My other family members don't want me. They say I'm a disgrace to the family......." I cried and sobbed

Dang I told him everything. I used to always keep my mouth shut about my personal life, woah. I'm so comfortable with him.

He started hugging me and told me it was going to be okay.
"You can stay at my place for a while, okay?" He was so kind and nice, just like from the past.

I waited for him till he was done working and when he came out he told me to wait, because he was going to get his car. I waited for a few minutes and he came out with a black and white sports car. He looks hot!!!!!! I wish I had my phone. We would have took a lot of pictures together.

He opened the door for me and I went in. We were awkward for a little bit until he put music on. I started humming to the song and so did he. The night sky was so beautiful and peaceful. It was absolutely perfect.

We arrived at his house. It was really big and cool. He opened the door and told me to go look around while he took a shower. I looked around and saw a picture of him and his......BROTHERS..!!!!!!!???!??!! OMG it's the princes.

He got out of the shower and cooked me dinner. Right when we were about to eat, the door bell rang. He told me to hide. Oh shit. Who is it that comes at this hour?!?.

I hid in one of his cabinets. The benefits of being small and skinny. 😏😏

He opened the door and it was a girl with some bags.

They sat down and she started talking.

I was furious this b****.Srry for my profanity but this girl..... Ughhhhhhhhh...!!!! WOO HEE!!!!!!!!

She started hugging him and playing with his hair. They talked a LOT, so I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was still in the cabinet. I got out and saw the food eaten. They must've ate it. I'm so hungry tho. Waaaa I looked around and saw baek ah with woo hee outside. They were saying bye to each other. FINALLY, its already 2AM.

He came in and saw me with messed up hair and a mad face. He came over to me and said "what's wrong?"

1st of all I'm hungry af. 2nd of all I don't want you to be with woo hee
3rd of all I'm sore from being in the cabinet for too long.

My stomach started growling.

He chuckled and started preparing something for me. I quickly ate it and slowly tried to get to the topic.

" um who is that girl?" I said

"she is my friend." He said " were you jealous"😉😉

"Oh nooooo haha. I was just wondering cause she came so late. Hahah. Awkward
After we ate He showed me to a spare room. It had a blue colored bed and butterfly drawings.  It was beautiful.

We said our good nights and went to sleep.

I hope I can live a good life here again than from what happened in the past

Fighting🤗🤗🤗 so ri