Went back for good-.-

They had the ceremony and everyone was happy, except me. How could I be happy?, huh. This crappy past. Why does this have to always happen. That day was over and I was going back to my room when someone stopped me. My father.........
"Give me your jewelry so I can get some money" he said

"Why father?" I said. "Do you need to pay off a dept."

"Shut the hell up and give it to me, or I'll steal other peoples stuff just like last time."he said

"What last time? What happened that I don't know!" I said. Wow that was too loud

"You got in the cell because of me my dear, since you didn't want to blame it on me. You were punished, because of me. If you don't want that to happen again give me expensive stuff I could sell!!!" He said.

What kind of father is he!?! He's a lunatic and a disgrace to fathers.

"I don't know, father. But I'll give it to you tomorrow, or the day after that." I said

When I was walking away, I felt a sharp pain in my back. It was a knife. Oh shit it hurts so badly.....my vision was getting blurry. The last thing I saw was my father (fake) getting my stuff and leaving. How did the Rae young ah in the past live through this?............ My brain slowly started shutting down..........

In present time:

I woke up by the flashing lights of the hospital. There was a doctor taking care of me.....

"Where am I" I said

"You are in a hospital miss" he said. And I will be taking care of you from now on"

" can you tell me your name ?" I said. I had to thank him for saving me from that cold street I was at.

"My name is baek ah and I'm a doctor here. If you feel any pain somewhere, you can tell me. Now please excuse me I have to take care of other patients. Bye 🤗🤗"

OMG OMO OTOKE!!!!!!!!, baek ah!!!! He is in the present time too?!?! OMO yayyyy. I'm so happy right now but I'm really tired too. Let me get some rest. Is the gods giving me another chance? OMO

Baek ah's POV:   I was walking down the street when I saw a beautiful girl laying down in a corner

Baek ah's POV:
I was walking down the street when I saw a beautiful girl laying down in a corner. I went to wake her up but she was unconscious.  I quickly took her to the hospital.
I took care of her and fed her. She looked quite familiar to me tho. Who is she? Do I know her?...

Hy guys

Hy guys. I updated again but it's a really short one. I hope you guys like it.