You're Scared Of A Bunny? (Velvet X Reader)

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth.

You belong to you.

I own nothing, sad I know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pain, suffering, blood. So much blood... The tears falling from my eyes... That laugh... That damn laugh! It never stops... Never ends! It's a scar across my mind and body, and it just doesn't fade... My eyes shoot open and I breathe heavily, my chest forcefully moving up and down, desperately clawing for oxygen. Slowly my breathing settles and I drag myself out of the bed. Glancing out of my window I see the warm weather of Vale, instead of the familiar sand storms of Vacuo. I start my daily routine, showering, brushing my teeth, putting on somewhat respectable clothes. Taking in a deep breath and mentally preparing myself for the day ahead, quickly drifting my fingers over the picture frame displaying four people, smiling happily.

(Y/N): Life sucks...

I walk into the classroom with the sea of other students and sit down on the far side, avoiding the rest of the student body. As the class begins and I begin to write down notes I feel another person sit down beside me, due to the fact I'm completely focused o listening and writing I don't look up and only see long brown hair in the far corner of my view.

???: Uh... H-Hello, I'm Velvet... Nice to meet you?

Velvet says this in a small, shy voice.

(Y/N): Hmm, yes, hello. If introductions are to be given, I'm (Y/N).

We both continue to write down notes and listen to Professor Oobleck, although I'd say The Coffee Monster Of Beacon is a more appropriate name. The lesson quickly comes to a halt and I finally looked up at Velvet, who now see... Has... Ears... Rabbit ears. My heart starts to race and my breathing becomes unregulated and rapid, unfocused.

(Y/N): Uh... I... Oh God... No...

Velvet: (Y/N)? Are you okay? Is something wrong?

She tries to put her hand on my shoulder but I flinch away, fear in my eyes. I quickly grab my things and dash out of the classroom.

(Y/N): Nope, nope, nope... Nope.

Réminiscence(Posh word for flashback, I think, maybe, who knows)

Navajo: Your semblance is luck? That... Is... So.. Amazing! How does it work? Can you use it on girls? Can you set me up with a date? Or win the lottery?

(Y/N): What? No, I'm not going to do anything like that! I already tried... It activates randomly.

Wisteria: Navajo, really? I'm more concerned that his semblance is called "Luck Of The Irish". What? Or who? Are the Irish? (I don't think Ireland exists in RWBY, but if so, what a twist!)

(Y/N): Beats me.

Suddenly the door flings open and our red haired leader jumps in.

Tomato: Hey, hey, guys! Guess who got a mission!

Navajo: The farmer that grew you in their garden? Or your best friend, Potato?

Tomato: Shut up, or I will end you. We got a mission! Some light White Fang activity, and we get to stop it! Let's go Team TWNS (Tawny, just go with it, okay? The S is your second name, Shamrock)

Back to normality.

I slowly walk into the dorm and slump down onto the door, sighing deeply. I close my eyes and relax, slowly drifting off into a peaceful sleep... And then my stomach grumbled.