Chapter 24 // Donny At 19

Lovely's POV

"EMZOOOOO FULLLL!!! I think i'm gonna puke" i said, Donny chuckled at me and pull me closer while we walk out of the restaurant.

"do you want to go to a music festival?" Donny asked, i've always wanted to go to a music festival, last year Dad took me to Coachella, which was one of the happiest day of my life.

"sure, where?" i asked as we got inside the car.

"it's called Chroma, it's on April 8, six international Dj's will be playing" Donny said, i smiled.

"that sounds fun, sure i'll go" i said still smiling.

"uhm, tomorrow i have a mall show" Donny said, i look at him waiting for him to continue.

"remember last month was my birthday?" Donny said and i nodded.

"okay so, i have a show and it's called 'Donny at 19' and i want you to come with me, i want to introduce you to my fans" Donny said with a shy smile while scratching the back of his neck.

"i'll be there, but what if they don't like me?" i asked and look down.

"don't be silly, i'm sure they'll love you" Donny said, i look at him and just smiled.

---------------
---------------

I took a deep breath and close my eyes.

"Lovely calm yourself, they will love you as much as we love you" Hannah said and hugged me, oh Hannah is such a sweetheart.

"thank you Hannah" i said and she smiled.

"so i guys, i want you to meet someone special" Donny said through the mic, my throat went dry and Hannah is pushing me out of the back stage, as soon as i was out, i was greeted with loud cheery screams and blinding lights.

"Everyone this is my girlfriend Lovely" Donny said, he put his arm around my shoulder and i smiled at the crowd.

Wow Donny has a lot of supportive fans, this is crazy.

5:30 pm

The show is finally over Donny's fans are really nice and they ask me for pictures.

I smiled at the memory a lot of girls adore Donny so much.

Donny finally went inside the car, he look so tired but also happy, i gave him a towel he smiled and start wiping his face.

"what an awesome tiring day" Donny said, i chuckled and grab the towel amd start wiping his neck, Donny watched me while i wipe all his sweat away.

"thank you for being there for me" Donny said and put his arms around me.

"your welcome Donato" i said and kiss his cheek.

"you know Love, my head kinda hurt could you give it a kiss to make it better" Donny said while pouting, i laugh and kiss his head.

"my arm kinda hurts too" Donny said, i rolled my eyes and kissed his arm.

"and my lips kinda hurt as well from all the talking and smiling" Donny said with a smirk, i slap his arm and peck his lips.

"much better" Donny said and snuggle close to me.

"Hannah's right, your such a baby damulag" i said and laugh, he groaned and pull me closer.

"shut up Love, or else i'll shut that pretty lips of yours" Donny mumbled through me neck, my eyes grew wide and i didn't talk back.

"thats what i thought" Donny said and i just rolled my eyes.

Such a controlling freak, my freak.

----------------
----------------

"Donny was really cute when he introduce you to his fans" Mom said as soon as i got home.

"yeah, he was really cute" i said and Mom smiled.

"he's really serious about you" Mom said, i felt my cheeks burn.

"MOM STAAAAPHHHHH!!! YOU'RE MAKING ME KILIG" i said, we laugh and she pinch my cheeks.

"you're so pabebe ate" Mom said and i scrunch my face.

"no i'm not Mom, anyways i have to sleep" i said and she wave me off.

As soon as i reach my room i immediately lay on my bed, i look up at the ceiling.

Donny is really serious about me.

A thought came through my mind, hindi pa nag i-i love you saakin si Donny.

Is he really serious about me?

But why?

Hindi pa nya sinasabi na love nya na ako.

All of a sudden i couldn't sleep, i twist and turn and still i cant sleep.

Donny do you really love me?

Check out my other stories:

Different Leagues | Ricci Rivero

Summer | Kobe Paras

Whelve | Ricci Rivero

Elysian | Jordi Gómez de Liaño

Vote and Comment