Chapter 26 // I Love You

Lovely's POV

Song

ILYSB by LANY

4 Days Later

I am currently sitting on the middle of my bed staring into a space and feeling nothing, that's right i feel so empty for the past 4 days, this emptiness is killing me.

I couldn't cry anymore, if i could i'll probably cry blood, my head is pounding, glaze eyes and empty heart.

Ganto ba talaga pag nag mahal?

Oo na! I love Donny, i know it's too early but i couldn't help it, every time i'm with Donny i'm genuinely happy, he makes silly jokes, the way he looks at me ugghhhhh.

I've realized that love isn't about how long you've known each other, it's about what you feel towards each other and cherish it in a short period of time.

For the past 4 days Donny texted me and called me nonstop, but me? I didn't texted him back or called him back.

I know it isn't Donny's fault, and i'm ready to talk to him again, i really miss him.

*ding*

I look at my phone and again it is from Donny, i opened ut and read his message.

(From Donny 🙈💖)

Lovely please pick up ur phone
- Donny

Love, please let me explain
- Donny

Please stop ignoring me
- Donny

It's been four days already, please let me explain.
- Donny

😩😩😩
- Donny

Lovely please.. 😞
-Donny

I miss you 💔
- Donny

A tear slip from my eye.

I'm hurting Donny too...

My heart broke at every message Donny sent me.

I need to talk to him...

I miss him so bad....

I clicked call.

*ring*
*ring*
*rin-

Hello? Hello? Lovely please let me explain. Donny said through the line, his voice cracked and made my heart broke.

Punta ka dito. I said and hang up, i threw my phone to my night stand and groaned.

Donny whyyyy?

15 minutes past and someone knocked on my door, i stood up and opened the door, revealing Donny.

There he is, he looks so broken. He has bags under his eyes, he looks sleepy his hair is everywhere and his eyes are bloodshot.

"Lovely please" Donny whispered while looking straight into my eyes, my eyes is filled with tears.

I couldn't help it, i swing my arm over his neck and hugged him, i hug him tight. Really tight.

Donny hugged me back immediately and i heard him sniff.

Oh poor Donny..

"i'm sorry if i ignored you, i was just so hurt about what happen, i'm so sorry Donny" i said still holding him close.

"Lovely it's okay, i should be the one who's apologizing, i should've chase you instead of being a coward" Donny said, i look into his eyes and tears escaped his eyes but he didn't made any sound.

"Donny i'm okay now, thank you for coming here" i said and caress his cheeks.

"Lovely i- uh, uhm. I want to tell you something" Donny said, i gave him a smile and drag him to my bed, we sit in front of each other.

"i- uh, i love you Lovely" Donny said scratching the back of his neck, my jaw drop, like literally.

"i love you Love" Donny said, he moved closer to me, and me? I stared at him with 'ARE YOU SERIOUS LOOK'

"i love you too" i mumbled, i look at Donny's eyes, his eyes grew wide and he hugged me.

"you do?" Donny ask still not letting me go.

"yes" i said and he jump over my bed, i laugh at his childishness.

"i thought you were gonna break up with me" Donny said with a frown.

"hinding hindi yon mangyayari Donato" i said and he smiled, i wrap my arms over his neck and still staring at him, he leaned in, our lips touch, my stomach interrupted with butterflies, i smiled into the kiss also Donny.

Our lips move with rhythm, every second of this will be remembered.

We break away, panting hard and our forehead is resting at each other.

"i love you Love, i love you so bad" Donny said, i smiled and i remembered a song.

"i love you too" i said and pecked his kips one more time.

"and oh, do you know ILYSB?" i asked and he grinned at me.

"oh my heart hurts so good, i love you babe, so bad, so bad" Donny sang, and i laugh because is voice is so scratchy.

"and you need to know that you're the only one, alright?" i sang and his grinned grew wiider.

"and you need to know that i'm hella obsess with your face, your face" Donny sang and move his head closer to mine.

"ay bad, obsess. Bad yun" i joked and he playfully groaned.

"ugh Love, you ruined the moment" Donny said and we laughed.

Check out my other stories:

Different Leagues | Ricci Rivero

Summer | Kobe Paras

Whelve | Ricci Rivero

Elysian | Jordi Gómez de Liaño

Vote and Comment