Break

WARNING: Sexual content, meant to humor and nothing else.

"Well, we aren't getting anywhere right now." Addad frowned.

"Sorry. I told you everything I could remember though." Richard said.

"We know." Addad said.

"Now, Commissioner Gordon, can we get him some new clothes and some coffee?" Chief Addad asked.

"I don't see why not." Gordon said, unlocking Dick's handcuffs.

"Thank you!" Richard smiled brightly.

"Don't get used to it kid." Bullock glared.

Gordon and Bullock left the room.

"Bullock doesn't seem to like you much." Addad said.

"He doesn't like anyone. He's harsher to people on the wrong side of the law too." Dick said.

Addad frowned.

"He's not a people person." Richard said as Gordon and Bullock came back into the room.

"I can tell." Addad smirked.

"Here you go, Dickie." Gordon slid a Gotham Police Uniform onto the table, "Figured you wouldn't mind. It's all we have in the closet."

"Cool." Richard immediately slid his shirt and undershirt off and pulled in the top of the GCPD uniform.

"Could have gave us a warning." Addad said, looking at the corner of the interrogation room.

"Oh. Well, don't turn around now." Richard said, slipping his pants off and sliding on the uniform bottoms.

He pulled on the socks and shoes.

"Okay!" Richard said.

Everyone turned around to see a bright smile on Richard's face and him in GCPD uniform.

"I hate to say it, but an officer uniform suits him." Bullock said.

"Thank you!" Dick laughed.

"At least a GCPD one does." Bullock said.

"Now, Bullock, don't go trying to steal my men. I need all of them." Addad said.

Gordon chuckled, "Isn't that true."

"Aren't you getting a new batch this weekend?" Addad asked.

"Yes. New ones, fresh out of the Academy. And we have one transfer." Gordon said.

"Well, then let me keep all my men. I don't have a new group showing up." Addad laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. You got quite a few good ones though, Addad." Gordon pointed out.

"I definitely know that!" Addad smiled proudly.

"Okay, enough of the chatting though. I bet you want some coffee, yeah Dick?" Gordon asked.

"Yes, please! Thank you, Mr. Gordon!" Richard smiled.

"How many times do I have to tell you that it's Jim, kiddo?" Gordon laughed, going out the door.

"So, are you going to keep holding my man hostage, Bullock?" Addad asked.

"No." Jim said, walking in with four cups of piping hot coffee, "You're free to go anytime you want."

Richard started sipping on the coffee," Thanks Comish!"

"Yes, thank you Jim." Addad nodded, taking a cup of coffee.

Gordon took a seat again with Richard, soon followed by Addad and finally Bullock.

"If you ever remember anything about the murderer, just call us, okay?" Bullock said.

"Yeah, I will! Maybe a good night's sleep will help me to remember?" Dick shrugged.

"Maybe, or maybe a walk around the docks again?" Jim suggested.

"That's not a bad idea. Or maybe even the bar." Richard said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I totally forgot where I was going with this one, but that's okay! I'm figuring out a plan for this one!