yummy fun time

You creeped cautiously through the dark hallways. Your heart jumped with every creak of the wooden floors. You soon came across a desk. You slowly walked toward it and noticed it was covered in paper. When you looked closer, you saw each had a sketch of a demon. When you saw him, it felt like love at first sight. He was just so... Hot. His cartoon grin, his white bow tie, his raven black body was just so attractive to you.
You realised you had been staring too long and moved on. Your eye later caught a beautiful sight, a cardboard cutout of the demon. You couldn't resist.
You threw yourself onto the cutout and looked down hungrily at him.
"You will be mine" you whispered to him, stroking his smooth cardboard face.
"Hey hotstuff, why makeout with a boring cutout when you could have the real thing?"
Your eyes widen and you glanced behind you.

It was him.

"mmmMMM YES TAKE ME" You screamed.
"Before we begin, may I ask your name? Mine is Bendy!" He smiled and winked
"Y/N" you say, a bit shy now.
"Wonderful name! Now let's start" he says, voice as smooth as silk.
He kisses you passionately and slowly makes his way down to your neck. You moan his name out and you feel his smirk against your neck. After some more kissing, he tugs at the bottom of your shirt and looks up at you, grey-faced.
"Uhm, well Y/N... I'm a virgin and I'm kiiinnd of nervous." He stutters.
Your face of pleasure formed into one of disgust. You push him off you roughly and stand.
"Ugh! I DONT BANG GUYS WHO ARE INEXPERIENCED!!" You snapped.
You stomped out angryly ignoring the sad Bendy sitting on the floor.
"Oh Bendy, don't worry! I have a gift for you." Says Boris, who seemed to have popped out of nowhere.
He hands Bendy a bright yellow lemon and Bendy's frown turned into a cheerful smile.
"Golly! Thank you so much!" Bendy cries, hugging his new lemon.