Fleetway X Reader

Lovely request from @Silver-Shadow-Sonic and I'm fairly impressed none of you have asked for the same character twice. Anyway, Enjoy~ (Reminder: 1st person)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groan, my fingers nothing but a blur as they fly across the keys to my computer, my history report deadline ticking closer and closer with every passing second. The hovering shadow staring over my shoulder annoyingly.

"How much longer, ---"

"Fleet...please just go sit down and let me finish and I'll be done much sooner than you think." I huff, trying to keep my focus on my paper. His persistent poking on my head really starting to irk me. I slap his hand away and continue my work. 

"---.....---....----"

"What!"

"How much longer?"

I growl and place my hand against his face, pushing him away. "Go. Sit. Down. Now!" Grumbling to myself I return to my work, luckily  I'm so close to being done I can't let him get me completely raddled just yet. Just a few more....finally!

"And, done."

"Ugh! Finally, I was lonely without you." I blush as he wraps his arms around my shoulders, yanking me out of my chair and against his chest.

"F-Fleet, what...what are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious?" He kisses my neck, sending chills up my spine. "I want to play."

My face burns as he chuckles, sliding his hands over my hips and chest. Tugging me back, we fall onto the bed, holding me tightly beneath him no matter how much I squirm. "F-Fleetway! You promised you wouldn't-"

"Until you're ready, I know..." He smirks unzipping my jacket and kissing my shoulder. "Don't be so fearful. I won't do much." I shiver as he tugs away my shirt. "Not unless you let me." My body tenses with every delicate touch of his lips.

"F-Fleet..." He smirks as I quiver. "N-no..."

Shivers invade my body when his warm wet tongue makes contact with my neck, slidding up to my chin and through my parted lips.

"Mphm!" I flinch as he practically rips off my shorts. Untangling my fingers from his grip I manage to take hold of his wrist, however with his strength this really did me absolutely no good what-so-ever. I turn my head an gasp for air. "Fleetway, stop!"

"What's the matter, ---? There's no rule that says I can't get you nude." 

His smirk turns my face a bright shade of red. I really need to be more specific about these rules. I gulp down my uneasiness, trying to think of a way out of this situation. However before I know it, my bra and panties are gone and he's moving that slimy tongue all over my body. Making me all hot and bothered by its contact. He began teasing my body in indecent ways and had my arms cuffed above my head and legs tied apart to prevent escape like last time. I held my ground for as long as I could but quickly found myself kissing back even moaning a time or two....okay a lot!

He chuckled, his razor sharp teeth like that of a shark's. "So are you ready now?"

I growled. "Just shut up and do it already."