Chapter 4

Scarlett

I watched as Remington ran off with Ariel. They have such a good relationship already and I'm happy about that. Maybe, it won't be that bad when I die. Well, I hope.

I went to my doctor yesterday and he said it's not getting any better and I've noticed that I'm constantly loosing my breath. I feel it coming...soon.

"Scar?" Sebastian said from behind me.

"Yeah?" I ask out of breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I shook my head lightly, "I'm dying, Sebastian." I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Hey. It's okay." He said pulling me into his chest.

I cried lightly into his chest as I heard Remington and Ariels laughter a few meters away.

"Thanks." I say pulling away and wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"It's okay honey." Sebastian smiled kissing my cheek.

------// at the concert

Remington

"Hey guys!" I yelled into the mic as I heard all the fans scream, "we're about to play the last song, but before that, I've got two special guests here."

I smiled looking out at the wings to see Ariel in Scarlett's arms.

"Scar." I smiled at her surprised expression, "and Ariel." I smiled as they slowly came on stage.

Ariel immediately ran to me and I picked her up.

"This is my beautiful family." I smiled taking Scarlett's hand in mine.

I heard so many different reactions from the audience. Most of them good, I hope.