25) Magazine

Ariana's P.O.V

"Morning, love," I hear Noah's low voice near my ear, and feel his soft lips on my cheek.

"What time is it?" I mumble under my breath, burying my face in the pillow. "It's five AM, and you have to sneak back into your dorm for school before anyone notices.." he whispers against the back of my neck, kissing it lightly.

"I don't wanna get up..." I groan, rolling over onto my tummy and burying my face in the pillow. "You have to..." he chuckles, stroking my back gently.

"Five more minutes.."

"You leave me no choice, babe..." he smirks against my neck, and runs his fingers up my leg. I take no notice at first, but then he goes up the inside of my thigh, and I jump. "I'm up- I'm up!" I choke out, and he smiles.

"That's a shame," his fingers brush against the top of my panties, slipping the edge down slowly. His lips come close to my ear, and a chill runs down my back, my face turning red. "I was looking forward to doing things to you.."

My breath gets caught in my throat, and my heart rate speeds up dramatically. Just with words he can do this to me... HOW?!

***

"Where have you been, Aaaaari?" Frankie squints her eyes at me as I walk through the door.

I roll my eyes. "I know you don't like it, but yes! There!"

"I TOLD you not to go there again." she frowns, glaring at me. "I'm sorry!" I pout. "I can't keep myself away!"

"Well you'll have to tr- Ahh!" she shrieks and clutches her belly, grabbing hold of the bed post. "What, what? Are you okay?" I grab her other arm, supporting her. "Frankie! Talk to me, honey-"

"Cramps..." she whimpers, burying her face in my shoulder. "You need to research that..." I frown, stroking her back.

"Yeah..."

I stare blankly up at the ceiling, waiting for seven o'clock to come. I hear the sound of typing from beneath me, and I think about looking down, but can't be bothered. "Researching?" I ask quietly.

"Mhm."

A minute passes, and I hear her gasp. "What's wrong, sis?" I ask, looking down at her. "N-nothing..." she chokes out, her voice unsteady and cracking.

What is she hiding?

Noah's P.O.V

Why do I like her so much? She's just the same as all the other girls, right? No, of course she's not... She's so different...

I stop abruptly at a newspaper stand, seeing something that catches my eye. On the cover of a magazine is a picture of Ariana and I, in the park. The title reads, "Young Professor Noah Foxx Has A Girlfriend?".

"Oh, fuck..."