Right were I Want Them

My mom walked in my room and said it time to get up I said I am up and ready to go see my best friend my mom said which one you have two I said yea .I think to my self but I don't I really only have one true friend and his name is James he is really a good guy but he is not royalty according to my family because he lives in the small house in town it is call gedaway it is a nice place unlike what I live in a stupid Castle hardly anyone to talk to I have a servant but he is not all that good he definitely would not make a great friend if I was to say so but i guss i am stuck with him since he has taken care of me my sister since we were but they had to send her away because there is only supposed to be a boy and a girl were I come from so after my sister she gave up on kids.I jump out of bed and get dressed I put on my Armory that my parent's don't want me to have but o'well I don't really care about what they say .I run down stairs and out the door and outside and over the back fence because there is no back gate because of when there is war I run over to the Corral's were the horses are kept and I saddled him up and headed over to Knights in training at gadaway when I finally got there I was 10 minutes late but sir. Richmond said he would get me cought up I told him ok I was also the only girl ever to be in knights in training because girls thought It was only for boys and even though i am the princess doesn't mean I wanted to be I hate it to much Dressing up for balls and wedding also they are very rude to there servants for no reason at all sir.Richmond asked us if we brought are horses I told him I did but James did not i told James he could use my horse he said ok and told me what he always does a princess shouldn't be doing a man's work and like I always say I can do just as much as a man maybe even better he just laughed it off so did I.Than sir.Richmond said it is time to dual my young knights I run over to my horse his name is pinto.I get on him sir.Richmond says I guss who is ready it is Lana and Jasper.I turn and look back it is Jasper one of the guys that is really good at dueling unlike me I suck at it my sister may have punched him a few time or so to make him not like her but it never worked at all when she got sent away he told her he loved her but he was the only child and his mom could never have any more kids at all so I guss when she on most died in her last birth the baby died it was a girl.I here sir.Richmond yell Lana are you ready or not I snap out of were I was at I turn pinto around and go to the dualing area and sir.Richmond said ok ready set Dual I run straight over and heat Jasper with the Dualing stick right in the chest.I won because he fell off his horse and then it went to the next person and when it was over I went home.