Never To Late

The next moring I woke up and ran outside to find James but he was not there I had no idea were he was I turn around and my mom is behind me she says he gone I said were did he go my looked right into my eyes and said he has been taken to war becaue he is now a kinght I say but i never told him goodbye my mom said it fine he is in good hands I said that not it i love him and i will all ways love him my mom siad I thougt yall were just friends.I look down and say yea we are I mean he thinks we are but i really love him and stuff.I hear somthing behind me I pull out my sword and lash it around and when i spin and turn to kill who ever it was and when I spin around it is James and he says you don't want to do that I drop my sword and give him a hug.He says i heard the conversation I say you did he says yes and I love you to Lana I really do and we kiss and I ask him how did he become a knight he says because I was chosen above the few people that were strong I say mom can I talk to James in private she say ok and walk back up to the Castle.I start talking about why was I not chosen i am strong and I needed this to become a Knight but now is never James says it ok because one day i will be king and you will be queen I say ok just kiss me alright he says ok. We finally stop kissing and he says I have to go back to war it is just what i have to do I love you Lana hopefully I'll see you again.I start crying as he goes and get on his horse he says I will see you again it is raining really hard I tell James be careful one day I will see you again as he rides away I wave goodbye he never looks back like I did not mean anything to him at all but I know he cares about me even though it doesn't look like it I walk back inside I'm soaking wet and in tears from the thought of my true love leaving and going to war and I might never see him again because he could be killed or even worst get injured and die.I walk in to the dining room and my mom see me and runs over to were I am and she says o my god what happend to you your soaking wet and crying what did thar boy do to you if he hurt you I will get his head cut off my dear I say he did not hurt me he is just going to war and I may never see him again my mom says O I am so sorry my dear I no how you fill I look at her and say no you don't dad was never in war and you never will no how I fell.I push her away and run up to my room and lay on my bed and cry myself to sleep.