The Island (Edited)

April and Jackson set sail with their 4 year old towards an island, they said she would fit in there that it was their origional home, but she was too young to understand. The family sailed twardes a humgous storm with red lightning flashing everywhere. As the family sailed through the storm they had to hide below the deck waves threatened to capsize the boat, lightning trying to srtike anything it could. The family finnaly got through the storm to see a beautiful island Cristal blue water, large forests and many rainbows. When the family sailed in towards the shore, they came in on the west side of the island. Not knowing the dangers that they would come to face.

Atlas pov.

"Atlas please keep up we don't know what might live hear!" April requested her daughter.

"I am trying Mommy" I wined, there was lots of branches to walk over.

We walked for what seemed like hours until Jackson said to stop, April was gripping Atlas's hand. Jackson said it might be dangerous to go any further but all of them heard a big scary roar, April told Jackson to take Atlas.

Atlas was in her father arms when they ran through a scary area, it was full of bones big bones. Atlas heard her mommy scream and Jackson stoped and turned around to see April being bit by a creature with a skull for its head. Jackson and Atlas hear April yell 'keep going' hesitantly Jackson ran on with Atlas in his tight grasp.

After Jackson ran for as long as he could he stoped and put Atlas down, he was crying.

"Daddy will mommy be coming back?" Atlas questioned.

"N-no sweety she won't be coming back." Jackson cried even harder he had gripped Atlas in a hug. Just then she realized what he ment and silently started to sob as well.

As the sun fadded from the sky and the moon was rising, Jackson took Atlas to a hill and built a small stick hut to keep them dry from the elements.

Chirping woke the pair, Jackson and Atlas were walking towards a large lake to possibly catch something to eat. Jackson waided out into the lake to catch a fish while Atlas stayed on the shore. That is when she saw a big thing move in the water.

"DADDY! DADDY! LOOK OUT!" Atlas scrame.

He moved out of the water as fast as he could. It was just in time because a giant tenticaly arm shot out of the water twards where he was once standing.

"Wow that was close thank goodness I have you Atlas." Father spoke to me.

She was proud of what she did to help him. They continued to look for food, It was about mid sun and Atlas was growning sleepy.

"Papa?!"She spoke in a winey way.

"Yes Atlas??" Father spoke gently.

"I'm tired!" She motioned for him to pick her up.

Jackson picked Atlas up and walked away from the lake and into the woods. He followed a trail and ended up in front of a large pit cave. Where the celing should be was a vast ocean of stars.

"Can we sleep in the trees please?" Atlas questioned.

"If that is what you want than yes my dear?" he responded, using rope that we had Jackson made a pully to get us up to a large branch. We pulled leaves off the tree to make it cumfy and ready to sleep.

The next morning Jackson and Atlas were walking aground a valley between two mountains until we heard the same roar that killed mommy.

"RUN ATLAS! GO HIDE AND DON'T COME OUT TILL I COME AND GET YOU!" Father yelled at Atlas so she ran as fast as her little legs could carry her. Atlas got to a little cave big enough for her to fit and crawled in. She waited for her father but he never came to get her. After she waited for three hours Atlas got board and hungry so she ventured out to look for food and her father.

Atlas saw a big buffalo thing and thought it might be dangerous so she hid behind a rock. The buffalo tilted it head side to side and carefullly walked over to Atlas and sniffed her, it looked fuzzy abd slimy. The animal was eating grass, so it must be harmless. She thought. She reached out her tiny arm and Petted the animals noes.

The terrifying roar came back and the buffalo thing scooped Atlas up on its forehead and started to run, Atlas held onto the little fur she could. She was thrown onto the ground when the scary thing jumped on the buffalo ceature. Man I need to name these creatures, Atlas thought. The Bufflo charged the scary creature and pushed it away. Atlas heard 2 loud thumps, looking up there was a large gorilla it grabbed a rock and threw it at tthe skullies. "Yes, I will name them skullies" Atlas spoke out.

she looked up at the giant gorilla standing with 2 dead skullies by it. Atlas did not know if it was nice so she started to run away.
The gorilla looked at her confusingly, then picked her up. Atlas hit her head on its hand hard enough every thing went black.

Hello writer here,

I hope this revishion is better than the first I appologise if this is a crappy chapter. Have a lovely day. There was 892 words in this chapter.