meeting the new comers (Edited)

"Oh, umm, I'm sorry" he smiled looking at his feet.

  "It's alright" Atlas spoke in a wisper. Why am I saying it's alright? These people shot at Kong the only family I have! But look at his eyes they are so beautiful and the way his hair falls over his forehead... wait what? Atlas was pulled out of her thoughts when he introduced himself.

"Slivko, uh I mean.. uh, Reg" he stuttered, putting his hand out for Atlas to shake.

All the sudden all the people that bowed towards Atlas stood like they were going to kill this man. Reg quickly pulled his had back fearing his life. But Atlas put her hand over one of the spears pushing it down. The Ewies looked confused amongst themselves.

"I am Atlas" She spoke with confidence, putting out her hand like he did just moments ago. Reg took her hand and shook it up and down. Letting go after they shook.

Atlas was getting nervous every second. He is soo beautiful I may die she thought. Atlas and Reg stared into each others eyes for what felt like enturnity, the two broke eye contact and ackwardly stood there.

"Well looks like you have made a good impression there Silviko?" The woman spoke.

"Oh my great buffalo!" Atlas realized she needed to leave! "Kong will kill me if or when he finds I left him!" Atlas turned to leave but someone grabbed her wrist.

"Wait don't go?!" Reg spoke softly. Atlas's heart was skipping she was mentally yelling at it to calm the fire ants down. As she turned back around and waited for him to finish. Reg looked down at her wrist, He quickly let's go realizing what he did " The giant monkey it could be dangerous you shouldn't go out there?!" He tells Atlas nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Slivko.... um...I mean...um Reg..." Atlas paused letting his name sink in as his name rolled off her tongue it felt so natural. Atlas continued as she realized she was standing there like a deer in headlights "His name is Kong, he is a gorilla, and he takes care of me and the island" Atlas smiled and slightly giggle at his nervousness.

"Kong has never harmed me he actually saved my life when I was very young" Atlas filled him and the others in on how she came to the island and how her parents were killed. After Atlas finnish telling them her origens she started to walk to the exit.

"...Wow... That is a tragic past. Hey did you actually have to kill one of those monsters!" Reg asked catching up to Atlas as she walked.

"Yes I did, it was not easy and I had the help of the water buffalos" Atlas said.

"Slivko! Would you like to introduce the rest of us instead of keeping the nice young lady's attention to yourself?" A women asked.

"Oh! Yeah I can do that, hey Atlas this is Mason the photographer, that is James Conrad the tracker, San the geologist, and Reles who is also a geologist.. I think?" Each person upon their name being called either waved or said a form of hello.

"Atlas could you tell us more about the gorilla, Kong was it?" James asked her.

"Yeah, I can" Atlas agreed to tell these people what they wanted to here completely forgetting she had to get back to Kong.

The morning turned into evening and Atlas was walking around the village with Mason. that's the oddest name for a girl she thought. Atlas was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a cry coming from the outside of the wall.

"What was that?" Mason asked Atlas.

"It sounds like a buffalo!" Atlas exclaimed.

the two ran threw the doorway in the wall and into the valley on the other side. As they turned around they saw spikes littering the wall blood covering each one.

Hearing the buffalo cry out again Mason and Atlas turned their full attention to the animal, it had a helicopter bent around its neck. Mason ran over to push the back end of it off the buffalo but it was barely moving that's when Atlas heard a roar but it wasn't the kind from Kong. NO. It was a skullies roar!

Atlas saw the creature climbing over a small mound of dirt and into the valley below. Mason froze with terror and Atlas looked back to her and yelled "RUN!" Mason did as fast as she could back threw the doorway to safety. Atlas didn't move however, she looked to where Mason disappeared and saw Reg. Atlas could see his mouth moving but she heard no words. Atlas turned on her heals seeing the skullie watching her every move.
"Let's dance!" Atlas said and as if it knew what she said it lundged at her. Atlas ducked under its body avoiding its jaws.

"Sir! I do not feel like being FOOD to the likes of YOU!" Atlas scram. The skull crawler looked at her as if she offended his Great Grandma. The next thing Atlas remember is the skull crawler running away She thought she scared it off with her insult but realized Kong was standing behind her with the helicopter in his hand. He looked down towards Atlas and irritatedly threw it to the ground.

"H-hi Kong." Atlas said slightly nervous, He only grunted in reply. Kong bent down and looked at her intensely as if he was telling me 'I should stay in place if I do not ask for permission to move.' Atlas couldn't tell if she should apologize or just ask to be kill right then and there. A hand was placed on Atlas's shoulder and a hand was wrapped around her wrist. But as her thought ended he grunted again and stood up, walking away not signaling Atlas to fallow or to go with him.

Panicking Alas thought she might have offended him or hurt his feeling by disappearing. But then Atlas felt the hand on her shoulder and the one on her wrist Atlas turned to see Reg looking at her wide eyed and mouth agape. Her fear melted away seeing him look at her. Atlas closed his mouth while laughing. Then she stopped realizing why Kong walked away with out her. He knew it before she did. But at that moment Atlas felt an inner part of her it wasn't human but it was telling her that this man no matter how boyish he was was the right one for her. This time Atlas was the one stunned partly because she was left here by Kong, Atlas wasn't all human like she thought she was, and the Ewies were right about it all they knew way long before her! But how!

1139 words

Hello Writer here,
Once again I have changed this chapter. Have a lovely day you deserv it.