#Cero-Fangs on Fangs

One second he was standing still,knife firmly held in his hand,but by the next second,darkness envelope.Hoseok try to turn his head around,squinting his eyelids but failed.

"Guess who~~~," a deep voice echoes,cooing in his ear.

Huffing in disbelief,he elbowed the taller that had his chest pressed against his back,effectively swatting away the warm hands that's been covering his red eyes, "You're lame,its too obvious,"

"Awe," Taehyung peck the back of the smaller neck,turning him around to face him,shrugging afterward, "I try,"

He tap his lips with his index finger,smirking cheekily, "Morning kiss?"

But instead of the other soft lips,his own meet with the spatula that Hoseok has somehow manage to grab,smacking it across his face.

The older of the two laugh at the glaring werewolf, "You mister,have stinky morning breath,"

Taehyung gasp,trapping the laughing lad in between his arms with his palms against the marble counter, "Am not!"

"You sure?"

"Of course," as the other start scrunching his nose,Taehyung cup one of his hand over his mouth and nose and breathe out,smelling his breath.

"Smell fine," he mutter to himself softly but their close proximity help a lot for Hoseok to be able to hear that.

The sight obviously amusing to Hoseok as he start laughing like crazy,voice squeaking out like wet-cloth been dragged across a mirror.Realising that he had been fooled,Taehyung lean down closer to press their foreheads together as he bite his lower lip,growling silently.

"Sneaky," he poke Hoseok's nose with his own, "Have fun teasing me?"

"A lot," the other is smiling widely,eyes squinting cutely as a few giggles escape from his pink lips that caught Taehyung of guard for a moment,his eyes soften.

"I love you,Hoseok,"

The said guy stop laughing when he heard that,tilting his head to the side as he ask, "What that's for?"

This time,its Taehyung who laugh bopping Hoseok's nose before threading their fingers together, "Hey,I say I love you,"

"Me too,"

"Hmm?You what?"

"I love me too,"

Rolling his eyes at the miserable joke,Taehyung lean down to capture the other lad lips and pull him closer.When he pull away,Hoseok is beat red.

"I love you baby,"

Hoseok hit his chest and turn around in Taehyung's hold,trying to hide his embarrassingly red face and the younger just pull him closer,backhugging him ,"Love you too,"

They stay in the same position for quite some times,Taehyung watching Hoseok cutting the fruits from over his shoulder,his breath warming the other up.After a moment of silence,Taehyung open his mouth again,hand rubbing the vampire's forearm comfortingly.

"So what for breakfast?" he don't really understand why they need to do that,having meals like humans does but its Hoseok's request to live like a normal human so he gladly comply.It wasn't that bad anyway.Except for the fact that they're wasting money on something that won't even fulfill their stomach entirely.But yeah,whatever. Hoseok didn't want people to suspect them if they don't eat like how human normally does and if they didn't train their stomachs to eat,they might feel uncomfortable.

"The usual," the werewolf hum,considering the choice he have in hands.

"Well~~~~~," he turn the older once again,earning a groan of dissatisfication,but he ignore it and wiggle his eyebrow suggestively, "How about I eat you instead?"

Hoseok had on his classical unamused face before he decide to play along with the younger,acting surprise,"Ohh~~~~Really? But can you mister?"

"I don't think fork and spoon are enough to cut my flesh,plus I'm uncooked," he play innocent, "Undead,"

"I have my own utensils you know,a very sharp one,"an eyebrow rise mockingly as he bare his thick fangs out,Taehyung snaked his hand around the smaller waist while the other free one rubbing the cold back of the vampire.

"Likewise," and Hoseok let out his smaller but sharper one.

Less than seconds,their fangs clashing against each other as they melt into one.Feeding each other with their undying love.

That's until a wail pierce through the cold morning air,making the two lovers to pull away immediately.Hoseok laugh,pushing Taehyung away from him on the chest while the other is groaning in dissatification,ears slump down.

"And that's a duty call, fur ball," Hoseok tap the other lad's cheek with his index finger,tilting his head toward their bedroom.

And the werewolf groan again for the umpteenth time, "Ugh,fine,"

Minutes later,Taehyung's figure can be seen walking back into the kitchen with his boxy smile on display, "Someone miss you~~~"

Hoseok squeal uncontrollably at the small grabby hands,speed-walking toward Taehyung with a huge grin and sparkling eyes,fangs out of sight, "Baby~~~"

The small boy giggle as Taehyung handed the toddler to his lover, "You've done ?"

"Yeah,lets eat," Hoseok look down,hooking eyes with the other.

"Baby,you wanna eat with papa?" their baby nod in response,tail wiggling excitedly.

woah...woah...hold up! Ain't these story going too fast? Like nobody curious how did they get together once again? Not wondering about how they escape,at all?Nobody?

Shall we rewind?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~XOXO~
^~^,
HaNa