Drinking is ALWAYS a good idea

No way to forget~

🚧⚠⚠🚧WARNING!!! YAOI!!!🚧⚠⚠🚧

This is a yaoi chapter, so beware!!! Also, I, will be doing most of the smut, while handles most of the smut... Also, you can call me Dylan, coz my shitty computer doesn't let me tag ppl and coz I like it😎.

And, Fangirls and Fanboys, here's your smut chapter!

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

Levi and Erwin have gone somewhere FOR WORK. ((strictly work shit))

**IN THE MESS HALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT**

Hanji: C'mon Eren, one last drink and you win!

Jean: GET IT DOWN!!!

Connie & Jean: Down! Down! Down! Down!

Eren: Fine... *drinks last one* Done!

H: AND HERE'S THE OFFICIAL WINNER OF THE DRINKING PARTY!!!

E: Yeeeeaaaaahhh, woohoooooo!!! *woozy*

Marco {YES, ma freckled Jesus baby is still here}, Sasha, Mikasa and everyone else was either giggling, acting crazy or had fainted.

S: *Asleep, drooling with half a potato in her hand*

C: *Takes off shirt, spins it and runs around like a freak*

J: *Goes and has a makeout session with a giggling Marco*

Eren and Hanji were the only ones closest to being sober.

Hanji: *Starts talking about Titan stuff*

E: *starts to feel dizzy* Dammmnnn, i need to sleep, I'm gonna have a bad hangover tomorrow. That' the last time I'm *is half-asleep when head starts to hurt* Owwww, my head... Where was my room again???

((Levi's P.O.V.))

*Enters room and changes* Well, today was annoying. *Yawn* I'm tired, I guess I'll go to bed *Hears loud Laughing and glass breaking*

*Annoyed* Shitty glasses and the brats must have had another Drinking party while we were out. She probably doesn't know we already came back. Gotta lecture her and Eren tomorrow.

Eren... *Feels giddy* Eren's the only person who makes me feel this way... I'd let him fuck me till I fai- WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING ABOUT?!?! WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THAT BRAT?!?! Ughhh...

*Falls asleep still thinking about Eren*

((Eren's P.O.V.))

Damnnn... Where was my room? I can barely see anything. *Sees a door* Is this it? *shrugs and enters anyway* Yeah, i think this is it. *Walks to the bed and climbs in*

((Levi's P.O.V.))

Hmm? *feels something get in the bed* Who the fuck is that? But they feel so warm... Wait...

"Who the fuck are you?"

((Eren's P.O.V.))

*Sees Heichou* Heichou??? Hi Heichhhoooouuu! *Hugs Levi* Heichhhoooouuu, where weeerrreee yooouuu?

*Giggles* Heiiiicccchhhooouuu, did you misss meeee?

((Levi's P.O.V.))

What the hell brat? Oh shit, he's drunk... or high... or both. Well, *Smirks* I've got him to myself now... And he won't remember anything tomorrow.

((Eren's P.O.V.))

*Giggles* Heiiiicccchhhoooouuuu, I'm booooredddd! Heiiicccccchhhhoooouuu, I loooovvvvveeee yooooouuu, do you looooooovvvvveeee meeee?

{Don't judge... I suck at drunk ppl imitations}

*Randomly kisses Heichou who kisses back*

((Levi's P.O.V.))

Aren't I taking advantage of him? Isn't that... wrong? Whatever, he started it, might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

((No P.O.V.))

Levi kisses back while Eren's hand slips under his shirt and starts teasing him. Eren gets turned on when Levi moans, he pins Levi down and starts kissing him. He removes both of the clothes and tosses them into Tamaki's mushroom corner.

Eren trails kisses down Levi's neck and chest while stroking Levi's member. Then he starts sucking it while Levi moans and grabs onto Eren's hair. Levi soon cums into Eren's mouth, Eren swallows it all and puts 3 fingers in Levi's mouth "Suck".

Levi readily does so, liking this new, commanding Eren. Once, Eren was satisfied, he takes the fingers out and inserts one inside Levi who squirms and moans at the weird feeling. Slowly, Eren inserts another finger into Levi while french kissing him. Eren starts scissoring him and waits for Levi to get used to the feeling before putting the last finger in and widening it. Eren then positions himself at Levi's entrance and looks at him with with a questioning look to which Levi nods. Eren inserts himself into Levi who moans with pain and pleasure. "God, you're so damn tight!"

He waits till Levi gets adjusted and then starts thrusting deep while Levi moans and screams his name. "E-er-eren, I-i'm cl-close" "Me too" Levi cums all over the place while Eren cums inside Levi soon after. Levi moans at the hot rush of liquid inside him. Eren kisses Levi one last time before lying down next to him panting. "I love you Levi" "I love you too, Eren" Eren puts an arm around Levi who curls up against Eren's chest. They stay in that embrace for a while till exhaustion wins them over and they fall asleep.

**NEXT MORNING**

((Eren's P.O.V.))

*wakes up with something warm next to him, turns to see Heichou.* WHAAAAAAATTTT?!?! H-heichou? NO way ... What the fuck happened last night? *Flashbacks from last night of the drinking party to the sex* Holy shit... And I did that when I was kinda sober too... *feels Heichou move* AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! No, no, no, no.. don't wake up! Okay... Let's just act cool...

((Levi's P.O.V.))

So, the brat's awake... What do I do if he asks why he is here in my bed? Good thing I had woken up earlier and put on our clothes, so he shouldn't suspect anything... I hope.

((Noone's P.O.V.))

*Eren turns to Heichou with a smirk* "So, heichou... Hope you had fun yesterday night" *Eren says with a suggestive wink*

*Levi's shocked and blushes* HOW THE FUCK DO YOU REMEMBER THAT?!?! You were drunk from last night's party!

*Eren smirks and replies* You know, Heichou, I'm actually pretty wild even when I am sober

*Levi is shocked and annoyed* You could've said so earlier, Dumbass! Tch... Brat... Wait, so what you said yesterday was true? {he is referring to the 'I love you' thing}

*Eren replies with a small blush* Well, it's true... I do love you.

*Levi smiles* You know what Brat?

*Levi kisses a surprised Eren* I love you too.

X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X

That's it for today's one-shot, Hope y'all liked it. Also, I didn't proof-read it at all, so feel free to point out any mistakes... I guess that's it so,

Gotta Bolt,

Dylan(-senpai, if u must😎)