WHAT

Shikumaru's POV

I'm on my way home from school. I see the new girl in our class making her way over to Naruto and kissed him on the lips 'that lucky bastard you know how many boys would kill to have her and he just pushes her away' I see Hinata run back towards the school and bumps into me . At the speed she was running at she couldn't stop herself from bumping into me. We both fall to the ground '' Oww" I said rubbing the back of my head. I realized that Hinata was on top of me sitting down rubbing the front of her head. I start to blush because I can see her C cup breast through the shirt. She realized what she did, got up and apologized but when she saw me get up she said"would you like to have some fun tonight " I start to blush again at the thought of her and me in bed. She asked me where I lived, and I gladly gave her my address.

Time skip

I'm at my house and I'm taking a shower( because Hinata was coming over) I was also don't usually take a shower this early because I'm lazy but all of a sudden I'm doing this for the hottest girl in school, I mean any one would do this. I wait for her for about 2 hours and no sign of her. It is now 7:00 I'm already eating dinner with my stepsister TenTen, she cooked for us since our parents weren't going to be home until next week. It is now 10:00 pm she's not coming. I head to bed . 'Tap tap tap" it was 1:00 now who could it be taping at my window. I get to go check it out and it was Hinata. She had on a red silk robe showing off her breast. " Can I come in " she said in a seductive voice. Before I could answer I'm tackled to the bed. She's now taking off my pant----------------------five rounds later-----------------------were both a panting mess can't seem to catch our breath we pass out.

Time skip

Beep Beep Beep, I heard my alarm go off it was now 7:15 school starts at 7:30 I didn't see a Hinata in my bed anymore.I was scrambling to look for something to where and eat. I quickly brush my teeth and put on my shoes, grab my bag and left running towards school . I have bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep. I bump into Naruto and Sasuke. They asked me " what happened to you" I tell them what a crazy night I had . Naruto looked disgusted while Sasuke was deciding to laugh or be disgusted. While in class I kept dozing off to sleep in the middle of class it's not like we're learning anything new. What a surprise Hinata is not here today I wander why, I should of just stayed home and kick her out after round 3.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading