A Solangelo question for all of you!!!!!!!

A/N: warning this question might make you upset but I would really like to know so please awnser.

So out of Solangelo who is more likely to cheat? I know, I know, you can kill me later. Awnser the question first please.

I personally think Will is more likely to cheat. I think this, because Nico has lost almost everything and he couldn't ever hurt Will, because Will is one of the best things to ever happen to Nico and he can't lose him. Will on the other hand has not gone through as much as Nico and doesn't really have as big a fear as Nico of losing people he loves. Most people like Will so I think he would slightly have this mindset that he can do no wrong. If he does cheat though almost all of Camp will turn their back on him. Also Nico isn't a big fan of physical contact and Will is a hormonal teenage boy so.............. yeah, don't hate me.

Make a comment next to the name who you think is more likely to cheat and why. Please don't kill me.

Will

Nico

Thankfully we all know it will never come to this so have a nice rest of your day. Also I don't deserve to die so please no trying to kill me even if this question might trigger you. Bye!