Chapter 3- Jealousy

Rainbow dash stared at the pony. He is incredibly handsome, she thought. He had white flakey hair, mixed with small black highlights in his shaggy hair. similar cutie mark, the pony had.
"You're.... I.. I like your hair.." Rainbow Dash said, trying to be all cool and stuff.
Just play it cool, rainbow.. just play it cool. This guy is pretty handsome. You wanna win him, right? Right.
The pony knew what was going on. But he felt the same way. He thought Rd was gorgeous.
"Yeah.. uh.. thank you. I like your rainbow mane," he added. "Sorry I bumped into you."
"Oh, yeah.. don't worry about it! Haha, it was my fault anyway." Rd said, as They both blushed. All they knew is that they were in love. Ever since then, they became best friends, hiding their feelings from one another.
* * *
AppleJack was strolling downtown one morning, and decided to tell rainbow dash her feelings. Feeling confident, she looked around town, but couldn't find her anywhere. Her faint smile slowly faded into a deep frown. Then she heard a laugh.
A laugh that she. . . Recognized. She looked to her left and spotted rainbow dash, talking with another fellow stallion. They were chatting, and he had said something that had made RD laugh, to cause applejack's attention
AppleJack was going to talk to her, but figured not at this moment, because she was in a conversation. She  waited for a conversation to die a bit, and then would step in.
She waited. And she waited. And she waited.
As rainbow dash and the stallion were finishing their last laugh, they paused, and looked at each other, eyes full of hope. Rainbow dash slowly leaned in, and her eyes almost closed. The stallion repeated the same thing.

AppleJack could tell where this was going. She hated it.
No, no, no, no, don't kiss!! Don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss! Please rainbow, no, no no no!
          And then it happened,  rainbow dash's lips were touching another stallion's, and AppleJack felt as if her heart was being stabbed, just watching them. as they continued, they took their kiss a step further.
          AppleJack ran away in hatred, tears running down her face, feeling betrayed and lonely, she cried. Cried hard.
Later that day, Rainbow Dash came over to AppleJack's barn to she if she wanted to hang out.
           "Hey AJ, wanna hang out? Oh by the way, I got a-"
           AppleJack stopped her and said, "you got a boyfriend." She finished for her.
           "H-How did you know?"
           "I saw it happen, you kissed." She said in a shy and depressed tone.
           "I-is something wrong?"
           AppleJack turned around to face rainbow and wiped her tears. "I'm fine."  "So, do you wanna ha-"
             Rainbow dash was interrupted by a knock on applejack's barn door. She answered, only to find pinkie pie bouncing over and over, explaining that she was hosting another party for this evening. They both excepted the invitation.
           That night, they arrived near 7:54, and everyone was jamming out. Almost everyone-except for AppleJack. She was hiding, being a spy and everything, keeping an eye out for the guy who had kissed her true love, that blue rainbow haired-Pegasus.
You'll pay for this.. kissing my true love. AppleJack thought to herself.