Chapter 19- Everything is Perfect

The two ponies, AppleJack and RainbowDash, left the party that night, walking to applejack's barn together.
As they walked inside, RainbowDash said, "I'm glad I confessed to you..."
"Yeah. I have been feeling the same way for a while." AppleJack replied, facing away from her, blushing.
They reached to her bedroom, and lay on applejack's bed together.
"Goodnight, rainbow." She whispered, hugging her under the covers. RainbowDash fell asleep soon after, followed by AppleJack. They slept tight together.
------------------------
Time pass: The next morning
RainbowDash peeled open her eyes, only to see the sun's sunlight shining into the room from the window. RainbowDash sat up, and looked outside of the window. The birds were chirping, it was sunny, it was a perfect day.
AppleJack so I woke up to find RainbowDash sitting up and looking at the window, and then back at AppleJack.
She sat up with her, and they gave each other a morning kiss.
They both blushed in the process. "Good morning." AppleJack spoke, laying back down.
"Morning." RainbowDash said, smiling at her as AppleJack closed her eyes in peace.
RainbowDash got off the bed and helped AppleJack get up.
They both walked downstairs and into the kitchen, to find Big Mac making waffles for breakfast.
"Good morning." He said, continuing to cook.
The two sat at the table, waiting patiently. RainbowDash couldn't help but stare at applejack's lips.
"A-AppleJack?" She said, scootching closer to her. "Yes?" She replied, turning her head to face her.
RainbowDash leaned in, and their lips touched once more, joining in a kiss.
What they didn't know is that big macintosh does not know about "them" yet, but to see this scene happen, he knew what was going on.
"Haha. You guys are something special." He said, passing them each a plate of waffles.
"T-thank you, Big Mac." RainbowDash said, getting ready to eat.
After eating, RainbowDash and AppleJack decided to go on walk together, since it was so nice outside.
"This is a nice day so far." AppleJack said, looking around town.
"Yeah! It's nice and sunny today." She agreed, looking around as well.
The two walked around for a while, and bumped into Fluttershy.
"Good morning, girls! How are you?"
"We're great," they ginxed, giving Fluttershy a warm smile.
"Oh that's good!" Fluttershy replied, walking along with them.
"How about you?" AppleJack asked, curious.
"I'm good."
The 'walk and talk' thing went on for a while, and found themselves and Fluttershy's cottage, having some tea.
_______________________