Chapter 4

AISH! I'm such a horrible person for not updating this story...it's the usual school is in the frickin wayyyy....but chapter 4 Leggo!
----------------------------------------------------

"So what do you wanna do?" Jimin rolled his eyes

"Hmm, Netflix and chill?" Yoongi chuckled as Jimin pushes him back.

"Omo, I really regret you having you here...let's just play mario kart."

"Well okay then, but here's the deal...whoever wins the other player deserves a punishment" Yoongi smirked as Jimin nodded.

Yoongi inserted the disc and the game was now loading. Jimin stared at Yoongi and looked away when he looked back, "I know you're staring at me Jimin, I'm not that stupid" Jimin blushed and the game has completely loaded.

"Choose your character!" The game said

The game has started the countdown and off they went, Jimin was in the lead and dodged almost all of Yoongi's attacks and he was surprised that Jimin was so good at the game.

**

[5 minutes later]

"FUCK!" Yoongi stick his tongue at Jimin "Ha! I get to give you a punishment, hmm let's see..." Yoongi crawled towards Jimin smirking.

"No!" Jimin's eyes widened as Yoongi cornered him.

"Too late..." He whispered to Jimin's ear. Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimins and bit his lip which made Jimins mouth making an entrance letting his tongue in. The kiss deepened and became more passionate, Jimin pulled away causing Yoongi to pout

"Aish this kid... I can't believe i'm doing this" Jimin pulled Yoongi's shirt towards him and continued the kiss but this time Yoongi grabbed Jimins manhood, he groaned. Yoongi was turned on and pushed Jimin to the couch and started to take off his clothes and Jimins too.

"Wait!"

"Yes?"

"Does this mean we're together now?"

Yoongi nodded and they both smiled.

**

The next day Jimin woke up from his alarm and looked around rubbing his eyes then grabbed his phone.

10 new messages!

"FUCK SO THAT WAS JUST A DREAM!!!!!" Jimin yelled to himself

"Watch your language!" He heard his mom yell "And honey me and your dad are about to go a business trip in California for a month so keep the house nice and clean! Bye baby!" "Bye mom!" Jimin sighed and went on his phone.

???: Hey

???: Wyd

???:It's me Yoongi

???: Stop ignoring me

???: YO!!!!!!

???:AISH!

???:Honeyyyyy

???:nudes?

???: JK JK JK JK

???: don't kill me... please?

Jimin changed ??? to Yoongi

Yoongi changed Jimin to Jamless Person

Jamless Person: Umm...hey.

Yoongi: Well it's about time! Wtf have you been doing?

Jamless Person: Dang chill I was sleeping and just woke up so calm down!

Yoongi: I heard your parents are going on a business trip for a month!

Jamless Person: HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!

Jamless Person: STALKER!

Yoongi: AM NOT! Your parents work for my mom and dad, their also going away for a trip too...

Jamless Person: Don't laugh at me but I dreamed about you

Yoongi: Hehehehehe i'm coming over ttyl in real life!

-------------------------------------------------------
AISH I REALLY OWE YOU GUYS A LONG CHAPTER! I will try tomorrow if I can 😘