R.E.C [MB Related]

R.E.C🔴

Paranormal & Horror story.

Made,written and produced by Deanna and India.

©Copyright. All rights belong to us. All questions excepted.

Loyal Productions.

A big ThankYou to Everyone who's Supporting this book as well as supporting us. Stay beautiful. We love you ~Deanna & India~❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Introduction}:

August 21st 2004,

Trans-allegheny Lunatic Asylum,

Weston,Virginia.

4:00am.

I look around to see nothing but darkness. I close my eyes just to see different faces. I cover my ears trying to drown out the voices but no matter what i do it won't stop. They said i'm crazy. They say i'm mental. They say i'm untrustworthy around young children because i'm unpredictable and capable of anything.

I'm a danger to society. I Can't live like the normal people. I have to stay in this place. I'm alone, I have no one to help me. I'm scared, trapped. Its like a prison for mental people. 20 hours in a cell. Only 4 hours of freedom. Cameras,there everywhere. There's no way out. Theres an end to every stairway. An end to every way of escaping. I stay guarded 24 hours. I stay watched. Sometimes I think this is the end of my life. Will I ever escape this place I have to call home.

I hardly see anyone. I hardly get to hear a normal voice. I hardly sleep caused by the screams of others at night. The voices told me to lie. They tell me to kill. They tell me to cut, mark up my body. Harm my self. I try and drown them out and ignore them. But it never works. the harder I try the louder they get, the more evil the demands are.

When i cut myself,they tell me to go deeper. Harder. They tell me to be stronger. I've been told to stop. That i'm causing myself harm and damaging my body. They .ask if it hurts and i laugh. The pain is excruciating. Its fascinating. I love it. My favourite part is watching the blood ooze out.

There is no scientific explanation for why i am who i am or the voices and things i see. There is no cure. There is no way out. I'm traped. My life is on RECORD...