Indecent behavior

August 22nd 2004,

Trans-allegheny lunatic asylum,

Weston,Virginia,

12:00pm.

::Zaria's P.O.V::

That night i layed their in bed staring at the ceiling as thoughts began to run through my mind.

'Kill,kill him now, he can't live. He is a danger to you. cut his eyes out. Let him die a slow and painful death'

"Leave me alone" I breathed heavily,scanning the room.

'He's bad zaria. You know he is'

"leave me alone" I jumped up,screaming over and over again.

' Kill him,kill him now' the voice whispered

"No!. leave me alone, leave now" I screamed.

The nurse came running in,giving me a quick shot before i blacked out completely.

::6:00am::

I slowly opened my eye's. lights so bright that they were practically blinding me. I groaned,taking a look at my surroundings. I scrunched my face up in confusion. I didn't know where i was. The room looked so different from the others. And it was on a higher floor. The bed didn't feel comfortable. I got up and walked out the room and saw I was on the red ward. The main ward for the highest levels of mental illness.

Was i really this bad?. I certainly didn't seem to think so. I balled my fists up in anger and started to scream. Nurses came running towards me from all different directions,hand cuffing me and then taking me back into the room i was in before. I wasn't having it at all. I pulled away,kicking the door,leaving a huge dent. I screamed with all my might,punching the walls making my knuckles bleed. I smiled in pleasure watching the blood run down my hand and drip down onto the dirty floor. I laughed,taking a closer look. I moaned,bringing my hand up to my mouth. I took a big lick,closing my eyes. I bit my lip,putting my hand down by my side. It tasted disgusting. I loved it. I smirked,calming down as the guards came running into the room slamming me down onto the floor. They held me down and i sighed.

"Calm down" the nurse spoke calmly only angering me more.

"Fuck you bitch!" I yelled,clenching my teeth.

"Calm down zaria" she kept calm,ignoring my foul language.

"Go fuck yourself!" I rolled my eyes.

"Zaria what's wrong your usually one of our well behaved patients?" the nurse said making me madder

"Get the hell off me now" I said in the most demonic voice I could manage "if you don't move there will be prices to pay, leave this place and don't come back ever you are not welcome" I glared,letting the voices control my body.

"Calm down zaria. Breath in breath out. Do the technique mrs clarkson taught you" she leaned down to my level.

"You Cunt!. Leave. Just leave. Your not wanted here. You never have been. Leave and never come back. I will get you" words i didn't mean flowed out of my mouth.

"Kill her zaria. C'mon,kill her" the voices whispered repeatedly.

"Kill her" i yelled."kill the bitch!"

I rocked back and forth,glaring at the nurse. I bit down on my hand,imagining it was her. I bit down as hard as i could,screaming in pain. I laughed,biting a chunk of flesh from my hand. I spat it out at the nurse,blood splattering all over her face.

"You bastard!" I smiled.

"Thats it. Put her out" she wiped her face with her hand,disgusted by my actions.

"Die mother fu*ker. Die" i smirked as one of the guards pulled up my arm sleeve,slowly sliding the needle into my skin.

I watched as they filled me with anaesthesia. I came over drowsy in a flash before blacking out. That night,i dreamt the dream that lead me to my all time low...