The forest of death

Sadly I do not own Naruto and never will and I am working on changing the title on the cover from 'elementals' to 'masks',now let the chapter begin
'Great ,three O clock in the morning and the hokage just had to call a meeting, of course it would be the one day when I'm not having nightmares he calls a damn meeting'  Anko ran on the rooftops heading for the kage's tower to find out why in Inari's name he had call a meeting at this kami forsaken hour.
"Naru uzimaki has run into the forest of death and refuses to come any where near the border, I want you to find her,any volunteers?"no hands raised,'what did I do to deserve this' "the only one who knows training ground 44 beside kakashi is me so we don't have a choice,do we" kakashi gave me a scathing look for ratting him out to the kage, "unfortunately Anko is right,  so every one that isn't Anko or kakashi will spread out around the village to find her,GO!" The cry ran out and the ninja wasted no time in complying to there leaders orders.
"So, what do ya want us for " he didn't even look up from his book the disrespectful little-"don't you dear say that out Loud Anko" did I just say that out loud "yes"
"Anyway, I want you two to search training ground 44 for any signs of the uzimaki do NOT separate in any and all scenarios, you may leave"
*time skip 2 hour*
"So... let's never speak of that again"...."agreed ...definitely agreed" they had run into some grabbing moss and had fell on each other resulting in them kissing each other,normally any one that kissed Anko would end up dead but with kakashi it was just to awkward,but back to the story
The sobbing of a little girl no older than five caught there attention as they sped throughout the forest, "Is that..." "H-h-hello" the timid almost vulnerable voice of naru uzimaki had broken through the trees but when they saw her ....
Thanks for reading words 361
Tbc