Mean Girls

(Y/N) POV

So I just recently got the job to be a super hero. Which is cool on my behalf. I kissed my mom goodbye and headed to school.

On my way I bumbed into Marinette. Because I was lost in thought.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I said. I helped her up and bowed down.

"Its no problem, (Y/N)." Marinette said with a smile. We both made our way to the school. As we entered a girl with brown hair and tan skin came towards us.

"Hey Alya!" Marinette greeted her friend. We all conversed for a while until the bell rang. I took my seat next to Adrian, and Marinette took her seat next to Alya.

The teacher started her lesson while I took notes. Out of the corner of my eye, I sometimes saw Adrian looking at me. I blushed a bit and continued writing.

The lunch bell rang, and everyone got up and left. I found a spot and sat alone. I opened my lunch box and found a letter.

"Hope you are having a wonderful day sweety. I packed your favorite. Hope you like it. <3 ;3

Love mom.

I smiled and opened the container, and found my favorite sushi(if you don't like sushi pretend you do), rice, and noodles. I thanked the gods for the food and started eating.

I felt someone sitting next to me, when I looked up I saw Adrian. I gulped down the food I was chewing and cleared my throat.

"Hey Adrian." I said in my cheerful voice.

"Hey (Y/N). I was wondering is you'd like to go to the park with me after school?" he asked looking away with a slight blush.

I smiled and said. "I'd love to go." I said with an ear to ear smile. We both ate lunch together and conversated. We heard the bell and went back to class.

The end of the day finally came. Adrian said he had to use the restroom so I waited by door. I heard someone approach me. I looked up and saw Chloe and her friend. She had a mean look in her eyes. And she started to speak.

"Hey! I know your new here and everything and that you are a super star, but Adrian is mine. So steer clear. GOT IT!" she emphasized the "got it" part and sashayed away.

By the time Chloe left, Adrian arrived. But I was so lost in thought that I didn't even see him next to me.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" Adrian asked in a worried tone. I snapped out of thought and nodded. He took my hand and started to walk to the park. I texted my mom if it was alright, and she agreed.

We sat down on a bench as a cool breeze swept through us. I sighed. I it beautiful. We still had our hands together.

Suddenly we hear rumbling and screaming. We got up and ran to where the ruckus came from. I was stunned to see zoo animals running around. And a man who looks to be commanding the animals to attack.

"(Y/N)! Go and get to safety!" Adrian yelled over the screams. I nodded and went behind a building, while he ran the opposite direction. I cluched my necklace, and exhaled.

"YiYi, feathers on!" I yelled. I transformed into my hero self. I looked at myself in astonishment. I found that I had a Bow and a satchel of arrows. The bow was beautiful. The bow was shaped like a feather.( pic above)

I looked at myself in amazement. I quickly got out of my daze and made my way to the crisis. I looked around to see if there were any people still around. Many were fleeing as animals chased them. Soon after I saw two other heroines arrive. A male and a female.

I didn't have time to engage in conversation, so I engaged in the battle. When the two heres saw me, they made there way towards me.

"Who are you?" the female yelled over the screaming.

"I'm...Dove." I replayed. Stuttering over the name I just came up with.

"That's great. I'm Ladybug and this annoying guy is Chat Noir." Ladybug said.

"Hey!" said Chat Noir, offended.

After our little miny conversation we started fighting the villain. At some point I used my attack to distract the villain, who called himself Animan.

Ladybug took that time to take the akumatized necklace off the man and break it. I saw the the butterfly come out and Ladybug catch in.

"Bye bye little butterfly." she said as she dekumatized the butterfly. She then yelled "Miraculous Ladybug" and everything went back to normal.

We all met up shortly after. And I got to know the two of them a little better. I know that Chat Noir likes to do a lot of puns(mostly about cats). And Ladybug the girl sorta in charge.(am I right? IDK)

I heard my necklace beeping and I had to go. But before I did they invited me into a friendly fist bump, saying 'pound it' all together.

We all dispersed. I quickly made my way to my house and jumped in through the window. Right as I laned, I detransformed. YiYi appeared and landed on my hands.

"I'm famished." she said in that cute little voice of hers.

"Ok, what would you like?" I asked getting ready to go to the kitchen.

"Some cherry's would be nice." she said.

"Coming right up." I said with a smile. I went out and fetched the cherry's, on my way I met up with my mom.  She asked how I was, and told her I was fine. (Sorry, to lazy to translate XD)

I went in my room with a bowl full of the fruit and set them next to YiYi. She instantly ate about half of the whole bowl.

She then flew up on my lap and soon fell asleep. I awed at the cuteness. So Kawaii. I gently placed her on my bed and made sure she was hidden from the door.

I changed into my PJ's and got in next to the small sleeping bird. And soon after fell asleep as well. After the crazy day I had, I needed it.

Authors note

Hey. Sorry for the late update, but i had to do a lot of stuff. But I will try to update more frequently. But just know that final exams are coming up so yeah. :,(
Anyway hope you are enjoying the story and comment if you want to recommend something. Welp thats all i have to say.

Love you all my lovely people