Preparing for the party

(Adrien' s POV)

I saw as a tall male with jet black hair approach me and (Y/N). I was about to ask who he was when (Y/N) squealed and ran to to him. They both did a weird cheer as he spun her around. I was very confused.

(Y/N) POV

After Marshall put me down I asked him a tsunami of questions. "What are you doing here? Why are you here? And how did you get here?" I asked feeling energetic.

"I had to come see you, your birthday is coming up, and by an airplane." He replied with a chuckle.

"You came all this way just for me?"

"Of course, your my best friend. And I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world."

As I was about to say something else, Adrien cut in.

"Hey, um...do any of you mind explaining please?" Adrien asked.

"Oh, of course, where are my manners. My name is Marshall Lee, and I'm a friend of (Y/N). And you must be Adrien. She talks about you all the time." Marshall responded while I punched his arm playfully.

"So does my mom know you're here?" I asked.

"Actually, it was her idea to set up the surprise."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep, and my mom and sister are at your house already." Marshall stated.

"That's great! Oh my gosh, we have so much catching up to do!" I said while hugging him.

"Hey Adrien, I have to go back knowing that I will be throwing a party. Sorry our hang out had to be cut short, but we can still meet here tomorrow. Is that ok?" I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, that's totally fine. And don't worry about it, I understand." Adrien said and my smile grew bigger. Then I suddenly remembered something.

"Oh! Before I forget, take this. It's an invitation to my party. I really hope you can make it." I said giving him an invitation.

Adrien took the invite and smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait. Well I'll see you tomorrow." Adrien waved at us and left.

Marshall and I walked to my house while talking about everything that has happened. Apart from me being a supper hero.

We walked inside and was greeted by Marshall's mom and sister. We all talked and ate all that stuff. And soon we were making the party plans.

Later Marshall surprised me claiming that he is staying in France due to us being the main characters for a moving. Though he is going to study at a different school.

After a week of Marshall staying in France, I got down to busine some decorations.

My birthday is in two days and it is going to be big. Marshall and I are even performing a dance called "Canterella" from vocaloid.

Right now Adrien and Marshall are helping me with the prep by doing all the hard work, like lifting heavy things and such.

To be honest I can't wait for the party. It's going to be amazing, all my friends will be there and we can all bond together. Not to mention Adrien' s dad will be there as a special guest to see me perform the dance. I'm supper nervous. I know how hard to impress he is. And I want this dance to be the best one he has ever seen.

A/N  PLEASE RRAD

I know I know. I am sooo sorry for not updating. It's that I am such a huge procrastinator and I forget to update not to mention I am I  writers block right now. I know that this chapter is trash and I want to apologize. Its that I have so many things to do and high school is a pain. Not to mention finals are around the corner.

But I will say this. To all my readers, you are light to my dark little world. It's literally makes my day when I see you commenting in my story (including all the Fairy Tail fans out there).

I will ask this question. The movie that the reader is going to star in is going to be biased off an anime. "So what anime do you want me to put in the story so the reader (you) stars in it? And yes the if the anime contains a girl that is either the main character or side character you will be playing the role of that character. And Marshall will be the leading guy act of there is any that you choose. So please comment on what you want it to be. The anime that has been chosen this most will be the top pick.

Now again I am really sorry and I hope that you still like this story, and if you don't that's cool. You choose what you like.

That's all I have to say for now and I will see you all in the next update. But my lovely readers.