Chapter 2

👆 👆
Media is me when Exo's Twenty Four is playing.

So, FTS crew, did you enjoy the first chappies?

Okay so everyone on board, all hands on deck, we're proceeding to our next chappie.

~~
(That moment when you both start saying me too, you're destined to be friends)
Similarity goals. Yippee!!!!

Chanyeol's POV:
"Thanks. I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." I smiled and said showing my dimples and shinning teeth.

He kept staring at my face and I looked at him questiongly. He suddenly looked down embarrasingly.

"Sorry about that. You just look like my friend in school" he said afterwards.
"By the way I am Byun Baekhyun. And I'm in Senior year in the Seoul Schol of performing arts."

"Oh me too! I'd start school there on Monday whilst waiting for my audition resultd from S.M Entertainment. I auditioned there during my spring break."

I was about to say another word before he interrupted.

"wow Mr. Chanyeol we seem to have a lot in common. Can you believe I auditioned there too? During the spring break. I was wondering where i had met you before. You play the guitar right?"

He knows a lot about me I said to myself and nodded in response to his question. The winter sky was promising a cold weather and i wondered why Baekhyun was wearing such thin clothes.

In any way, i handed him his phone back and expressed my gratitude.
"We've been chatting the whole time. How could you have called your parents?

"Guess" I said to him in riposte.

He was completely dazed. More like he wasn't expecting such a response from me.

"Witty being!" I heard him say and so I raised my eyebrows still waiting for a guess.

"You suddenly remembered you left your phone just 10 feet away from here" He "guesstimated."

I shook my head slowly and handed him the phone. Suddenly, he started laughing. You could see his puppy eyes smiling and his laughter was that of a puppy.

"No wonder he makes puppy speeches" I thought.

"And why am I saying puppy so much?".

We kept staring at each other for a while which didn't really make any sense.

It was really strange..

I could feel that we had become quite comfortable with each other.

BAEKHYUN'S POV:
Yes I know I grow comfortable to people quickly and that's the reson why I have so many scars.

But this fondness I feel is another name for meant to be.

~♥~

Wow today's chapter is so short, that I can't help but feel apologetic...

I said in my first chapter that I won't update daily but I can't help it...

The *adrenaline*

Please vote for this book for the Neon Awards.
neonxawards

Vote in the comments section

Example: 1 vote for Chanbaek-ReBorn
By @san_darah

Let Chanbaek Rule.

Let Chanbaek win.

Thanks to Exo-l_chanbaek for being the first person to dedicate an update to me..

I thought today might never come..

Am so moved I feel like crying 😢

*sniff sniff*

*Throws a bucket of kisses*

Am out.