Chapter 15

Surprise! Surprise! Lovelies❤
NB: A friend advised me to change my layout of writing so I'm gonna start doing that now I'd edit my previous chapts too so look forward to it.

Part ll
[♥]

Baekhyun's POV:

Its been two years since debut and I can't believe I still haven't told Chanyeol how I feel about him. I don't know what exactly is preventing me but I need to man up maybe I'm afraid he'd reject me?.

It's been very tiring of late. Traveling from one country to another and practising till midnight for our comeback..

Kai's busy and so is Sehun. I barely get the chance to talk to them anymore. I know I have Jongdae but damn that guy is so full of energy he's always in the practice room.

I wish Chanyeol would just spend the whole of his day with me rather than lazying around—

“Baekhyun. Are you busy? Can I come in?" Someone cut my thoughts but I didn't care much I because I enjoyed spending time with this person.

“Yes Chanyeol come in."

He moved rather sluggishly and plopped his body on my bed.

“Baekhyun, should we go out? I'm feeling bored."

“Where out?.. Out is? N–no I mean where are we gonna go to?"

“The park. We can get some ice-cream too.."

“Ice-cream? Yes of course am in!"

“Are you excited about the park? Me or the ice-cream?"

“Tch. Pabo. It's because I'm going with you.. We're best friends right? Best friend over ice-creams and Parks."

I smiled and he gave me a smile back.. But it felt gloomy. This smile of his didn't release frogs into my stomach like it usually did. It rather have me a pang in the chest.

“Baek"

“Channie"

“I want to tell you something but later at the park okay?"

I nodded and got up. Heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower..

“Channie, get ready quickly. I'd be done in 30."

I didn't get a reply so I figured he was already gone..

I stepped into my room after my shower and stopped mid-step as I saw Chanyeol with his eyes closed and snoring soundly on my bed..

“He fell asleep? Was he that sleepy? Should I wake him up?"

I shuffled over to my wardrobe and picked a ragged skinny jeans and a white shirt. I turned to my shoe rack and searched for a sneaker to wear then, my eyes caught the adidas NMD Chanyeol had gifted to me on my birthday last year. It's surprising how I never wore it. If I wear it today he'd be happy right?

Fuck! Why am I even wearing this. The dude is freaking asleep and I'm ha-fucking-ppy about going to the park with him. Suddenly I began to tear up.

“Gosh Baekhyun what's wrong with you? Calm your shit!"

I kept muttering that to myself but my tears wouldn't listen to me. I didn't have control over them anymore. They had control over me now. I bit my lips as my silent sobs were beginning to get louder. Images from the day Chanyeol left to SM Entertainment kept playing in my head.