Prologue

You sit in a dark room. A really, really, really, really dark room. Not pitch black, no it's not even close. Pitch black is where you can't see anything but the dark sea. In this case it's different, it's not pitch black. You can see an image, a blurry image, but the harder and more you look at it the sharper the image becomes.

You manage to make out the image, a small round fluffy robot. Robot? No, an animal. A stuffed animal, robotic toy? Possibly. See, you don't know what to think about the image, or how to describe it. You think about this for a while, but then you realize it's not an image, not a picture hanging in front of you, but it's actually in the room with you. Now you're a bit startled. You think for a moment, you woke up in a really dark room, remember it's not pitch black, and all you saw was a blur of orange fur. But now you're​ sitting in a still very dark room with not just an image, but a robotic fluffy animal toy thing.

You look at it. It's not just orange. Orange hair, blue and white fur, simple enough right? No. You blink once, expecting it to disappear, but no it didn't move an inch. You're relieved and press your eyes together to release your hot breath in a sigh through your mouth that never stops talking about gossip and drama. You open your eyes, at least you try to. Your eyes are glued shut, well maybe they're not, you think. Maybe the toy disappeared, and you actually did open your eyes to see the dark sea we spoke about earlier.

But that wasn't the case, because things here aren't so simple. You feel your eyes flutter open and feel fur sliding across your eyes, uncovering them. You blink. A giant white ribbon is strung from the black room. You read it successfully because you actually payed attention in class. You wish you hadn't though.

The banner gracefully falls to the ground, but it didn't stop falling. It was an endless hole. You could still read it as it floated down slowly.

'Welcome To Hell -Pøpples'

~~~~~~~~~
Apologies for the short prologue. Chapter one will be out soon <33