Fitting in

Anakins POV
I walked down the halls with Poe, Rey, and Finn. "Where are the bullies?" I asked. "Every school has 'em." I added. Poe laughed. "Yup. We've got three." I whistled. "Here comes one now." said Poe with a sigh. Down the hall I saw a girl with bleached blonde hair that was cut super short. She stopped when she passed by us. She smiled coyly.

Phasma's POV
"Who might this be?" I asked. "None of your business." Finn said sharply, and shoved the new kid forward. I stepped in front of them. "He's New. Tell me who he is or else." I grabbed Rey by the shirt and pulled her to my side. "What are you doing with her?" Poe asked. "I don't know. But my twisted mind will come up with something." I gripped Rey's shirt tighter and lifted her off the ground.

Rey's POV
I was being lifted up by a girl I didn't know. Finn had told me about her, but I hadn't ever seen her. She came to the school when I left.

What was I doing. Just letting myself get lifted? I kicked Phasma in the shins. She groaned in pain and dropped me to the floor. Anakin helped me up and me and everybody else kept walking.

Then, the boys got into a talk about the basketball game last night. Of course, with Anakin and Finn's skills combined, they won by 37 points.

But of course they HAD to keep talking about it for another week or two. All the sudden, Anakins phone rang. "Hold on guys." He said, and pulled it out of his pocket.

Anakins POV
I looked at the screen.
/———————–----\
|. |
| call from "Angel". |
|.                                  |
|. |
|_____________|
\______O______/

I smiled and hit "answer".

It was Padme.
"Hey!" I said happily. "Ani! How are you? I miss you so much!" It was so good to hear her voice again. "I miss you too! I won the game last night. I have another game tonight. I was heading there right now actually." Then I noticed Rey was standing in front of me, smiling like a beam of sunshine. "What?" I asked. Rey pointed behind me.

"Give me a minute." I said.

"Take all the time you want."
Those words sounded like they were coming From behind me AND the phone.

I turned.
Padme!