Chapter 12

John up top ^

The next day

Oliver POV

The next morning I woke up pretty happy I have a new girlfriend and my best friend is friends with her. I mean I still have these feelings for Delilah but she will never feel the same so I just will push it to the side cause now I have a wonderful girlfriend. Delilah is just my very over-protecting friend.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to wash up. After about 20 minutes I'm out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I go to the sink and brush my teeth. After I was finished I walked out into my room with the towel still wrapped around me.

"Um Delilah" I said looking at her going through my dresser.

She turned around and looked at me then looked down noticing me naked with nothing but a towel on. Her stare was making me self conscious I mean I really don't have much to show I don't know why she's looking so long. I clear my throat and she looks me in the eye. It looked like she started blushing but that could just be my eyes playing tricks on me. She looked down and said "I was looking to see if I could find my journal that I kept in here"

"Why would you keep your journal in here" I said

"Cause I wanted to be hidden and I used to come in this room a lot when you didn't live here" she said now looking up at me now.

"Umm you mean this one" I said pulling out a journal that was I the counter of my dresser. I always knew it was there I didn't read it though cause I didn't want to invade on anyone's privacy.

"Yeah" she said grabbing the journal from me. And stood there in front of me just staring into me eyes. She looked down at my body again then looked back up at me before saying "Um I should go" then walked out the door.

I looked at the now closed door 'what just happened' I think to myself. I shake my head and go put on my clothes.

I go downstairs to see everyone eating I sit by Faith and Caroline, Delilah's mom, set my plate in front of me. I look at her and smile and said thank you.

After we finished eating Delilah grabbed her car keys and we left making sure to lock the door behind us cause Caroline had to work today. We drop Faith off at middle school and start driving to our school. Everything was quiet except the music coming from the radio. At times I would catch Delilah glancing at me through the rear view mirror but I thought nothing of it.

We all get out of the car as soon we arrive at school. We walk into the building together then Cam and Grace split up going there own way.

As me and Delilah walk to our lockers Clara comes and wraps my arm around her shoulders.

"Hey babe" she says and kissed me

"Hey" I said smiling.

Me and Clara were talking when we heard a locker shut we both jump and we look to see Delilah looking at us with a 'really' face. Then walked away. I was going to go after her but Clara told me she would be fine so I stayed where I was and let her walk away.

Delilah POV

I walked away from the two and started heading to class when I bumped into this huge wall and I fell on my butt. When I looked up I saw
That it wasn't a wall it was a guy a cute one at that.

"I'm so sorry" He said helping me to my feet.

"It's okay I should have watched where I was going" I said truthfully I was to wrapped up in my thoughts and didn't watch were I was going

"No it's totally on me I was looking at the schedule and didn't look up so my fault completely" he smiled at me

"Hey are you new here" I asked him considering I never seen him around.

"Yeah. Umm yeah I am actually my name's Johnathan but um friends call me John" He said scratching the back of his neck

"Do you think you can help me find my classes" he said holding out his schedule

I smiled and said sure. I looked over his schedule and noticed me and him had almost every class together except for math.

"Lucky for you most of your classes are with me so you can follow me and I can show you the ropes" I say smiling at him which caused him to chuckle and say yeah.

We started to walk to first period when the 5 minute bell rang. I stayed in my usual seat and John sat to my right. Clara and Oliver came walking into the classroom all lovely dovey, makes me want to throw up. Oliver sat to my left In his usual seat and Clara sat in her seat. Clara turned around and blew a kiss at Oliver and looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What was that about" John asked me
I looked over at him and said it was nothing cause it really wasn't she was just being a bitch.

The teacher was still not in the room so I decided to talk to John considering Oliver has all his attention on Clara. While I was talking to John I could see Oliver sneaking glance at me from the corner of my eye.

Throughout the day it was Clara and oliver flirting, me and John talking, and me and Oliver sneaking glances at each other.

_--------------

When we got home I went into the kitchen and got an apple out of the fruit bowl. I went into the living room and turned on Netflix and started to watch Supernatural. Someone sat next to me but I didn't pay much mind to them until they spoke up

"So who was the guy you were talking to" Said the person sitting next to me which turned out to be Oliver.

"My friend" I said looking back at the TV

"What's his name" he asked again pressuring the subject

"John, why do you want to know" I say glancing at him

"Nothing just wanted to know" he said turning towards the TV.

"Okay whatever,weirdo" I said biting into my apple and going back to the show.

We just sat there watching TV and not saying a word to each other.

Dinner we heard my mom say from the kitchen. We got up from the couch and went into the kitchen and ate up.

Nothing happened after that I went back up to my room and went to sleep.