Chapter 14

Delilah POV

After I slammed the door in Olivers face, I put my back on the door and lean my head back.

'What have I done" I say to myself

I can't believe I just did that I could have possibly ruined me and Oliver's friendship.

I walk over to my bed and lay down and think about everything that happened.

"So fucking stupid" I say to myself

I looked at the time and saw that it was 9 so I decided to go to sleep and skip dinner I don't want to risk seeing Oliver.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Beep Beep Beep

I hear my alarm going off and I slam my hand down on it.

I don't feel like going to school today so I'm staying home. I hear a knock on the door and the door opened to revealed Grace.

"Hey why aren't you getting ready for school" she says taking a seat on the bed by my legs.

"I just don't feel like going to school today... And I'm pretty much trying to avoid Oliver" I say as I sat up and put my head down.

"Why" she said

"Because I told him I liked him" I said with me head still down.

"What!? When!?" She said yelling

"When we were yelling I pretty much called him oblivious to everything, he can't see the hints, and that's when I yelled I liked him" I told her.

"You know what after all that he doesn't see that you are down right the perfect girl for him then he doesn't deserve you okay" she said

I looked up at her and realized she was right "You're Right" I say smiling

"If it helps Oliver can be Oblivious to things" she says as she got up to leave.

"See ya when we get out of school" she said when she got the door.

"Okay" I say

I heard the front door close meaning they left. I sat there on my bed for a few minutes and I don't know I feel much better now the at I had that chat with Grace.

I got off my bed and went to the bathroom to take a much needed shower. After I got out the shower I put on my baby blue robe and went downstairs and made me a bowl of cereal.

When I finished my cereal I went upstairs and put on my Outfit which consist of a grey crop top, navy green pants with holes in the knees, and black and white Adidas, my gold triangle earrings.

I grabbed my grey NY backpack and filled it up with snacks, a blanket, and my wallet. Today is just going to be about me no thinking about Oliver just me.

Right now I'm just walking around by myself in my own head. I couldn't get my car Grace and the rest had it so that could get to school.

I got to the mall it was like a 20 minute walk so it was kinda close.

As I got In the mall I saw families walking around and couples sharing smoothies and stuff.

I go to multiple different stores and it was fun just being by myself for a while. Gives you time to enjoy yourself.

When I got home it was 1:50. I still have time before they got home so I put up my clothes, jewelry, and other things a I bought. I went downstairs grabbed tub of cookies and cream ice cream and went back up to be room. I sat up against my headboard and ate my ice cream while watching The Walking Dead.

I heard the door open from downstairs.

I heard Cameron yell "Where's my ice cream"

I look down at my lap and saw the carton almost done.

"Delilah" I heard him yell from downstairs.

I quickly try to hide the almost finished carton of ice cream behind my back.

I hear my door slam open and saw Cameron stalk towards me.

"Delilah you wouldn't by any chance no where my ice cream went" he says

"No" I say

"Oh really you don't, then why is there ice cream on your face" he says pointing at the spot were the ice cream was.

I wipe that spot off with me sleeve and finally caved.

"Fine here" I say giving him the ice cream that was behind my back.

He screamed so high pitched only dogs could probably hear it " what have they done to you darling"he says grabbing the carton and holding it to his face rubbing it.

"Oh please you were going to eat it anyways" I said rolling my eyes.

He glared at me  "Sleep with one eye open" he said pointing at his eyes then pointing at me then walked out.

I lay down on my bed and continue watching The Walking Dead. I heard my door open again and Oliver walks in.

"Hey De can we talk" Oliver says at my door. I didnt want to talk to him right now honestly I just want a Oliver free day but j was gonna have to talk to him now or later.

"Sure" I say sitting up against my headboard.

"I'm sorry" he said as he sat down on my bed with his head looking down.

"For what" I asked if anything I should be the one apologizing.

"For not knowing you had feeling for me and I didn't take then into consideration" he says.

"You couldn't have know I had feelings for you" I said

"Yes I could if I looked at the hints. I never had girls like me before and i guess I was unaware of you liking me" he said with his head still down which was starting to bother me.

I put my hand under his chin and lifted his head to look me and the eye "It's okay" I said in a hushed voice.

He looked in my eyes for a minute and then said "I broke up with Clara"

"WHAT!" I yell not that I'm mad I'm so happy right now on the inside just shocked why he would break up with her.

"Why dud you break up"say

"We got into a fight" he said

"Why did you get in a fight" I asked

"Because she was talking about you and you always stuck up for me and I had to stick up for you. She tried to make me choose between you and her and... I choose you".

I sat in my spot for a minute and then pulled him into a hug. "Thank you" I said against his shoulder.

"For what" he asked

"For sticking with me' I said

He chuckled and said "We weren't that serious anyway"

I pulled away from him and looked his light blue eyes. Suddenly I noticed we were leaning in...

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Ohhh that cliff hanger tho. Hope you guys liked the update peace out✌🏿 love you guys😘😘😘