- 3 -

--

3

--

Y/n sat next to Viktor as he slept, carefully braiding his silver hair.

“Y/n. How can you sit so close to him and not combust?” Yuuri watched in awe as his younger brother carefully braided his idol’s hair.

“He's not going to bite. Probably. He's asleep. I've been in worse situations with him before.” Y/n spoke calmly and undid the braid.

“Yuuri! Y/n! Is it true that Viktor is-” Minako ran in and stopped when she saw Viktor curled up slightly around Makkachin and leaning on Y/n’s curled up legs. “Why is Viktor Nikiforov sleeping on the floor and in a robe?”

“He ate then fell asleep. He was in the hot springs earlier.” Y/n pat his head.

“Y/n how can you be so close?!” Mari looked awed when she finally came up.

“I was a rink mate? Technically.” Y/n looked over to Viktor at he sneezed and sat up.

“I'm hungry.” Viktor yawned and turned to Y/n as Makkachin moved to sit by Yuuri. “Y/n, I want food.”

Viktor hugged onto Y/n and looked over at Yuuri and Mari, who looked shocked. Minako left quickly.

“He's already hungry?” Mrs.Katsuki popped her head in. “What'd you want, Hun?”

“Yuuri, what's your favorite food? I want to know you as your coach.” Viktor moved to sit up and still hug onto Y/n.

“Pork Cutlet Bowls. He's a bit chubby because he eats them. He's only allowed to eat them after competitions he won.” Mari answered and Mrs.Katsuki disappeared.

“Have you ate them lately?” Viktor asked and Yuuri nodded and looked down.

“Why? You haven't won one lately?” Y/n snorted when Viktor said it. “Little piggy needs to lose a bit of weight or my work will be worthless.”

“Should I feel offended?” Yuuri pouted and Y/n shrugged.

Mrs.Katsuki put down two bowls, one for Y/n and one for Viktor.

“Thanks, Okaasan!” Y/n smiled up at his mom and searched Viktor so he could eat.

Viktor called out a phrase in Russian that Y/n wasn't sure what he said.

“This is delicious!” Viktor ate it quickly, while Y/n ate slowly to make it last more.

“Ah, all of this luggage is going to get in the way.” Mari called out from the hallway.

“Luggage?” Yuuri looked up.

“Ah. Let's bring it to my room.” Viktor stood up and Y/n watched silently.

“You're staying?!” Mari and Yuuri called out and he nodded.

“Of course! I'm your couch!”

-

Days after Y/n helped bring his things up, he went on a run to the Castle for quiet time.

Y/n walked up to the structure and smiled. He hadn't been there in years. It was his hide out that him and Yuuri used to have to get away from Mari and the others.

Right now, Y/n just needed to be alone and wanted to clear his mind. Running and being here would do that.

Y/n plugged his earbuds in and did many laps around the grounds before going to sit against one of the trees and closed his eyes.

“Hah! Hasetsu Castle! Hashtag ninja!” Y/n ignored the voice and passed it off as a tourist.

“Y/n came up here when we were kids. He should be here.” Yuuri's voice made Y/n open an eye to watch them wander by.

Y/n smiled and stood up, catching their attention as he ruffled the bushed that where next to the tree.

“Y/n! Come train with Yuuri!” Viktor grabbed onto Y/n’s arm and putted him over to them.

“Alright. For a little bit.” Y/n sighed and Viktor smiled.

For about two hours, Viktor had them running and doing simple exercises. Y/n was fine, but Yuuri seemed like he was dead.

“We should take a break.” Y/n yawned and wiped sweat from his face as he went to sit on the small ledge that lined the stairs. He looked to the distance to the sunset and smiled. It was a beautiful pink and orange painting that was streaked purple.

Y/n heard a giggle and turned to see Viktor taking a picture of him and Y/n laughed at him.

“Alright, stop it nerd.” Y/n got up and walked over to Yuuri and sat down next to his brother.

“Oh! Yuuri! We should get to know one another!” Viktor cried out and sat on Yuuri's other side.

“Have you had any ex’s? Are you dating anyone? No? I've had many.” Viktor squealed and looked to Y/n. “I swore you and Plisetsky had something-”

“Viktor no!” Y/n frowned and barked out, embarrassed.

“Ah. Well this one time for me-” Viktor started up on him and Yuuri jumped up, waving his hands.

“Nonono! Stop stop!” Yuuri shrieked.

“Ah. Alright. Maybe next time.” Viktor hummed.

-

V+ Nikiforov

//Picture of Viktor and Makkachin Infront of Hatestu Castle//

V+ Nikiforov - Hatestu Castle! #Ninja!

Sk8rGirl - Oh man. I've always wanted to go to Japan!

Mikayah_Niko - Isn't that where Katsuki lives??

Y-No-Ham-4-Me - It is!!!

-

V+ Nikiforov

//Y/n sitting on the side, a shadowed figure against the sunset//

V+ Nikiforov - Fun practice with my two favorite Katsuki's!

IngridEmotions - Two? Katsuki has a sister?

Yuukamio - Who's the figure?? It's not Yuuri.

Fangirl02749 - New lover?

-

V+Nikiforov

//Photo of Y/n in focus and not a shadow, same scenery, and laughing. Y/n’s eyes where half closed.//

N+ Nikiforov - Found a little rink mate waiting for me.

NsfwDr - Pretty boy is back!!

Fangirl02749 - Is he Katsuki's brother??

Meowmeow - I'm pretty sure!!

-

Yuri Plisetsky’s eyes widened as he saw the second photo, the third one not loading yet.

“Hatestu?” Yuri hummed and rolled over, his car looking up at him. “I found you, Viktor.”

Yuri shut his phone off, thinking about this.

“I'm going to find you, then Y/n.”