"Will be Closer than you think" (Part 3)

After Ethan confronted her about her behavior towards him, Liv is trying to process everything that he said to her in her mind. She didn't say anything & was looking around while Ethan was looking at her, but then she finally spoke. "Look, Ethan I'm sorry that I made you feel this way, it's just that.......Idk how to make of you yet" she said in relief, then she goes on "I know you are a very nice person & all, but everytime I looked up at you, I just feel like I'm not good enough to be around you, like you're better off with being around people who are tall & beautiful fashionable elgant, & who have good legs & who could actually walk, I'm just me a normal nobody in a wheelchair." Ethan let a small breath & said " Wow Liv, you really think of me like that ? !"I mean I think it's flattering that you see  me like that, but c'mon Liv, I'm not like that at all, If you want to know something really about me I'll give it to you. Back in #NewYork I was a volunteer for kids with special needs at my school. I did a lot of Charity work for the need & homeless. I had to ride across town & from Manhattan on my motorcycle back & forth to get grocery & do errands for this Old Man named Joel Woo. & I didn't do this bc others told me to do it, but because I wanted to. & I know about another thing, I know about you I know you have hemerphegic cp , I know you like you to go out for walks in your walker & work out. I know you like to go shopping ,hang out & get coffee at a cafe shop.I also know you're currently taking boxing lessons". "How did you know all of this ?" (wondering Liv) "Because I did my research I wanted to get to know you" he said. "Im really sorry " ( feeling guilty) "Don't ever be sorry to me," he replied (softly touching her cheeks)." So are we good now, we can start by being friends ?" He said politely. She shook her head saying yes. "Hey could you do me favor, can you please stop reading those fan fictions ? " They both started laughing & then they went back to the party area.