Chapter 4

Ayano was walking home from school when Saki came up to her and said, "Hey, Yan-chan, do you wanna come to a sleepover at my house this Friday? Yui, Yuna, Koharu, Mei and Kokona are coming too!"

"S-sure, Saki, I'll be there," she mumbled.

"Great! See you tomorrow night!"

Ayano was stunned. Why had they invited her to the sleepover? All this time, she never actually hung out with any of the girls, or really made friends with anyone. Why would they just suddenly invite her? Did they actually want to be.. friends?

"No. I don't need friends. I just need my Senpai. Right?" she asked herself.

Nevertheless, she decided to go.

Time skip to Friday
"Hey, Ayano! Don't forget about the sleepover tonight!"

Ayano turned around to see Saki calling out to her and waving.

She waved back. "Don't worry, Saki. I'll be there."

At the plaza, she overheard the social butterflies talking.

"Who else did you invite to the sleepover, Saki?" asked Koharu.

"Just Ayano," she replied.

"Ayano? Why would you invite her? She's kinda creepy, don't you think? Besides, she never even talks to us."

"Oh come on, Yui, she isn't that bad. How is she creepy, anyway?" said Saki.

"She's creepy because she aims her phone at people's faces for no apparent reason."

"She just wants to take a photo of us, what's so bad about that?

"You guys may like it, being the centre of attention, but I don't."

"I still want to make friends with her, maybe she's really nice."

"You won't know if you don't try, right Yui?" asked Yuna.

Yui sighed. "I guess so."

"This is going to be so much fun! Just the seven of us," said Kokona.

"We'd better get going, guys, it's almost time for class!" reminded Mei.

Ayano thought about what she had heard. Why was Yui so pessimistic about her being there? She even called her creepy. She snapped photo of Yui and sent it to Info-chan. This was what she got:

Name: Yui Rio
Class: 1-1
Age: 16
Personality: Evil
Club: Cooking Club
Crush: None
Additional information: There is no additional information at the moment.

Her personality is evil, huh? That explained her pessimistic tone just now. The rest of them are social butterflies, I think.

Realising it was already 8:05 am, she hurried off to class. She saw Taro on the way, his face was expressionless, but she knew that he was really sad.

It's alright, Senpai. You'll be mine, soon..