you are supernatural au

Scott: you lied on the ground, your body dead. Scott leaned over you, bawling his eyes out. He had lost his love, once again. In seconds, you rose up, coughing repeatedly.

"Oh my god! Y/N!" Scotts astonishment took you by surprise. He engulfed you in a hug.

"Scott.. what happened?" Your eyes reflected with his. Before saying another word, Scotts face changed. It was filled with fear.

"Your teeth... they.. they have fangs." His eyes squinted, in disbelief. You attempted to get up and brush yourself off.

"I'm fine.." You shrugged, not knowing what was happening. "Let's just finish the dread doctors off." You went to run and sped off as fast as the speed of light. It was unbelievable. Scott far behind you, almost was in disbelief.

"You aren't alright." He hollered while still running to your side. "You are not human anymore." His hands placed themselves on your shoulders. "Look at me. Please Y/N." As his eyes scanned your face, he sighed. He knew you weren't going to like what he was going to say. "You're a vampire." Your eyes widened with fear. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe. You'll get through this." Scott promised you.

Stiles: you trembled with fear as the boy you loved, marched up the hospital hallway, evil as ever. Obviously, stiles was void stiles. Scott and you stood side by side, praying stiles would see how much he has hurt you both and he would give up. He sadly refused to care for you, as he wasn't himself. The nogitsune were winning stiles body over, and it made you more angry than ever.

"Stiles!" You shouted, rage filled your voice. Void had stopped to watch you, the obvious entertainment in his eyes. You weren't in your right mind. You raised your hand to tell him to stop and instead, void fell to the ground, holding his head. His struggled caused him to squeal in pain.

"Y/N... What are you doing?" Scott was taken back. You honestly didn't know you could do that. You raised your other hand, causing more pain to the nogitsune. In seconds, stiles eyes brightened.

"Are you a witch?" He stood up, shaking the dust off his clothes. "What happened?" His face twisted in confusion. You looked at Scott, a smile plastered in his face.

"Stiles?" Scott's voice echoed before you both ran into hug him.

Derek: you sat on the stairs of your porch, debating what you were going to do. You just found out that you had turned into a werewolf. You knew Derek wasn't going to agree but you managed to ignore what he wanted. You didn't ask for this, seeing as all the troubling drama he got in. It just bit you out of the blue. You ran your finger through your hair, desperate.

"Y/N?" Derek exited the house, surprised you were home. "Why didnt you come in?" He slid down on the wood beside you.

"Derek.. I know you won't be happy. I was bit." You pulled your sleeve up to reveal a large wolf bite. Derek sighed, covering it back up, gripping your hand as well.

"Listen to me. We will get through this." His eyes met with yours. "You will do fine under my training. Don't worry. I love you." You obviously felt much better after hearing the boast of confidence that your loving boyfriend cheered.

"Thank you Derek." You grabbed his arm, digging into his side. "I love you too." His hand danced along with yours. You felt better now explaining to Derek what happened and him being supportive.

Isaac: you have been practicing for weeks now. You were just getting control of your power as a ghost. You could turn invisible and speak with people who had past on. They were two of many benefits. Isaac and you had been working past the whole thing but he really thought you two were a cool couple. I mean a werewolf and a ghost. Who would of thought.

"What are you doing up this early?" Isaacs tired voice blew pass you. You stood on the hardwood floor, channelling a spirit.

"He's here Isaac." Your voice rang as you watched a pale looking man approach you. It was Camden, Isaac's brother who died in the military. Isaac obvious tensed up.

"Camden..." you could hear the fear in his voice. He wasn't scared, just nervous. He had a fear of me seeing the once departed brother.

"Tell Isaac I'm at peace. I do miss him, but I'm always around." Camden saluted me, before disappearing into the abyss.

"He says he's at peace. He misses you but he's always with you." You turned on the heels to see Isaac. He was about to blow up into tears. Camden meant so much to him.