his smile

Scott
you and Scott were alone in your room. He was watching you dance along to your favourite artist, Ariana Grande's new album well you lipsynced the lyrics.

"Babe." He interrupted your  dance. "Sing for me. I want to hear your voice." You were hesitant at first, giving him a confused stare. "Please baby." You couldn't resist him and picked a slow song. It began and you got really into it. You were like Beyoncé 2.0, hitting every note perfectly. After the song ended you looked down at him and he had a cherished grin on his face that contagiously caught on to your lips.

Stilesyou were always the humorous one

Stiles
you were always the humorous one. You had a thing for making people smile and laugh. It was just a good feeling. One day, your boyfriend Stiles and you were sitting in your dining room studying for a math exam (a/n wowowowow good luck to everyone doing exams) and you just weren't getting it. Stiles tried to explain if many of times but non of which were effective. You lied down on the books and said some stupid joke under your breath and ended up losing it. He began to laugh, like it was the funniest thing ever. That made stiles crack a smile to see you so giggly.

Derekyou had just showered and wrapped your wet body in a towel

Derek
you had just showered and wrapped your wet body in a towel. It was pretty late to be showering but your had a job interview the next morning and didn't have time to shower. After combing your hair out and moisturizing, you left the bathroom and headed into your and your husbands bedroom. He was still downstairs so you let the towel drop and before you could cover up, he was in the door way, giving you an evil grin.

"I like what I see." His voice caused you to jump and cover your body with your hands.

Isaacit was science class and you had to mix highly toxic chemicals with your lab partner and your crush, Isaac Lahey

Isaac
it was science class and you had to mix highly toxic chemicals with your lab partner and your crush, Isaac Lahey. You began to poor the chemical in to the flask when you slipped and dumped the whole test tube of chemical in. You were so embarrassed but Isaac only chuckled and helped you out. You have him a kind smile and a small apology for fucking up and he gave you a smile that melted your heart back saying you two should go out sometime.

 You have him a kind smile and a small apology for fucking up and he gave you a smile that melted your heart back saying you two should go out sometime