Finale

In the time before time, two siblings remained together through thick and thin. To one,  her brother was light and peace and everything needed for her. To the other, his sister wasn't enough.

The first goes by a singular name. Her brother does not. After she was locked away, many gave him different names.

In all honesty, guys, he prefers to be called Chuck.

Now, Chuck created Michael and it seemed as if no time had passed to create him. Then he created Lucifer and realized that these beings, these Archangels, took extremely large amounts of time to create.

His sister, the Darkness, she hated Chuck's sons. I couldn't blame her. Michael was always trying to get praise and approval and Lucifer was such an annoying little moth-

Right. Self control, dude. Self control.

So. He didn't stop with those two. He created two more.

When Chuck created Gabriel, he was proud. Then he wanted to kick him out of Heaven. He was an annoying little shit. He was worse than Lucifer! Raphael refused to raise Gabriel, so he left him with Lucifer. When Gabriel was just out of being a fledgling is when they locked Chuck's sister away. For helping Chuck save them, he rewarded them with the higher title of Archangels. Then he created the whole other race of angels.

When the All Knowing Father created Castiel, I knew something was different.

All in all, Castiel followed Gabriel's words and stayed in Heaven. Up until the point where he saved Dean Winchester from Hell.

Now that, I wasn't expecting. I was expecting Michael to have dragged Dean out, but Castiel?

He defied Chuck's creed of the Righteous Man defeating him, and instead became ally of this man. Gabriel played the cards given to him. He managed to be defeated thrice by Dean Winchester and his younger brother. And then he surprised Chuck as well.

He played by God's cards, then made his own. He did the same as Castiel, for Castiel. The three of us know one thing is true: Chuck's word is not law.

I wish I could say that the road for Castiel will be easy, but he's with the Winchesters so who knows what the hell will happen to him from this point on.

The prayer made to Castiel from Gabriel that night, well.

I guess you could say it saved his life.

Now, will you ever find out what happens to angel at Death's hands?

Sorry, bucko. I won't tell ya.

But I can say this, Alfie, Hannah and I are having a splendid time.