4

Shawn

--------------------
"Salem! Get to bed!"
Someone called, I flinched in my sleep.
I decided to take a nap after my long flight to New York, I was exhausted.
Salem, I had a name to the voice that had been echoing throughout my brain for the past few days.
I don't know how long it took, but eventually I had found myself in the white room again
The white walls still took me by surprise, mostly because of how bright and blinding they were.
"Hello?"
I heard her familiar voice ask, a little confused I turned my head in all directions, spinning in circles in the process.
"Hello?"
I asked back, there was no response for a few quiet moments.
"Shawn?"
The voice asked, a little taken back I started forward at a slow walk.
"Salem?"
I asked back loudly, suddenly I heard a sigh of relief from somewhere above me.
"You are real."
She stated quietly, I nodded to myself not really knowing where to look exactly.
"And you're real."
I said back, there was a quiet laugh after a few seconds, I laughed along with her.
"Why can't I see you?"
I asked out loud, hoping and praying the strange girls voice wouldn't disappear into the nothingness.
"I don't know."
She stated shortly, she paused, the silence overtaking everything around me.
"Can you see me?"
I asked, but I already knew her answer.
"Nothing, but the white walls."
She replied softly, her voice sounded so delicate and fragile.
Only if I could see her face.
"Do you know what this is?"
I asked quietly.
"No, honestly strange things have been happening to me."
She told me quietly, I nodded thinking about helping her on her math test the other day.
"It happens when I'm awake and asleep-"
I began, but she cut me off.
"But the white walls are only when I'm asleep."
She stated as if she had read my mind.
"Same here. I really wish I knew what's going on."
I told her sincerely, she giggled lightly causing me to smile.
"Shawn, it's time to wake up!"
Andrew said from the real world.
"Who is that?"
Salem, asked me, I was about to answer, but it was too late.
--------------------
"No Andrew!"
I growled, I was so tired and didn't feel like waking up.
"Shawny Boy! You are performing at Madison Square Garden Tonight! How in the hell are you sleeping right now?"
He questioned, I peered through one of my eyes and glared up at him, he chuckled lowly.
"I hate you."
I sighed out, he laughed even harder.
"Awe, I love you too Shawny bear!"
He smiled down at me and patted my back.
"Fine! Okay I'm up."
I grumbled out, my thoughts then jumping to my conversation with Salem, was it really a reality inside my head?
Or had my brain conjured up some weird plot story that decided to continue playing in my dreams.
I was honestly somewhat hoping for my first option, either that or I was insane.

Yay another chapter!
Super excited for this strange love story!
Comment what ya think!
Thanks y'all❤❤❤
-Author B