Malum Home Alone?

Calum tops Michael bottoms dick sucking

*3rd person P.O.V*

 Michael and Calum sat on Michael's couch playing Mario cart on his Wii. Michael crossed the finish line and dropped the remote. "YEAH!" Michael yelled as he jumped up and down. Calum just sat on the couch and smiled up at Michael. After a few minutes, Michael stopped and sat back down next to Calum. Most normal people would say they were sitting too close together to just be friends, and that exactly what they were not. You see, Michael and Calum lived in a small town in the heart of Iowa, and being a homosexual was not exactly a good thing, but they didn't give a flying fuck about what people think. Calum set his remote on the table in front of the couch then checked the time of his phone, it was around 3:45 and Michael's parents wouldn't be home for another three hours. The fire-engine red-haired boy looked over to the shit-brown haired boy. Just then, Calum reached his hand over and cupped Michael's cheek with his hand softly. Calum smiled at him, leaned in, and kissed him sweetly on the lips. Soon the kiss became more desperate and Michael was pulled into Calum's lap with his fingers tangled in Calum's hair. They both knew where this was going but they were enjoying it too much to stop now. Both their controllers were on the floor closely followed by Michael's shirt. Michael pulled away slightly to take a breath and stare lovingly into Calum's eyes while playing with the hem of the other boy's shirt. Calum nodded in approval and the other boy pulled the shirt off and threw it onto the floor to be found later. They both were smiling like love-drunk idiots as Michael slowly fumbled with the button and zipper of Calum's jeans. Meanwhile, Calum was busy running his fingertips up and down Michael's strong arms softly. Michael loved the way that Calum did this, it really turned him on, but don't let Calum know that. Not long after, Michael was on his knees in front of the couch sucking lightly on Calum's disco stick, while Calum was loudly moaning Michael's name and a long string of cuss words. Michael swirls his tongue around the tip while massaging his boyfriend's balls with his free hand. Soon, Calum was coming undone with his fingers weaved in Michael's soft, red hair. He had his head thrown back, groaning loudly as he climaxed. Michael felt the warm liquid hit the back of his throat and swallowed. He then sat back and looked up at his boyfriend, who was smiling lovingly down at him. The boy smiled back at him as he crawled up onto the couch. Calum got up and found his boxers that had been with the rest of the clothes that were strewn across Michael's living room. He slipped them on and sat back down. Michael then moved so he was sitting in Calum's lap. "I love you," Michael mumbled, still trying to catch his breath. Then Calum wrapped his arms around Michael, pulled him as close as possible, and rested his head on Michael's shoulder. Then, he began to place small, but passionate, kisses up and down the older boy's neck "I, love, you, too, Michael, you're, amazing," Calum mumbled in between kisses. Michael just giggled and wondered if he could freeze this moment and just live in it forever.

Thank you for reading

This was written by 5_seconds_of_phan go check her out she's Great. I feel like Tony the tiger!!! haha

~Luna