Best Day Ever

I know that this is a story to you guys, and it is, but, this is also a real story. I would put actual photos (this is one😊) of me and Emma but I don't have permission. Also Emma doesn't know about this whole thing. But back to the "story".

Today was the day! After almost a year you and Emma were meeting up 😊! You where staying in the USA but have a house in Canada and Emma also lives in Canada. So as you get ready for the day you get a snap, from Emma.
"IM SO EXCITED!!" The snap said.
I smiled and and then replied,
"I CANT WAIT!"
For the whole entire morning you went back and forth talking and finally it was time to leave for Canada. Sitting in the car you make some musicallys and bam finally you realize that you are home 😄!
You send a message to Emma saying that your home. "On my way" a text from Emma exclaimed. As you wait at the door your parents leave to do some errands so you are left alone waiting. You pull out your phone and open Snapchat. You film some videos of cars and send it to Emma. At last Emma arrived! Exited you go outside and fall on the ground, just for fun. Emma got out of her car and said hi as we hugged each other. I was longing to hug Emma, it was great😁!
We got inside and then went on social media, eventually we were laying down on the ground just talking about everything. The garage door opened up, my parents were back. So us being us we ran upstairs into my room and started talking again. Somehow I slowly but steadily got to the point where me and Emma were laying down together in one inner tube (yes I have an inner tube in my room). We were both facing the same way but once in a while I looked back at Emma and she smiled. We also held hands😊! After about 30 minutes of us laying down together we got really tired and hungry but we stayed laying down for about 20 more minutes.
"We should make a lively." Emma started.
I picked up my phone and went on the lively app. Eventually we were live. A few of my followers went on to check it out. At that time we were still laying down together but after 5 minutes we got up because it was already 6:55! Only 5 minutes to say goodbye 😟! I put my phone down so it stood up (and so everyone on the live stream could see our goodbyes) we hugged for a good minute and went downstairs. We hugged once more than Emma left. I went outside to wave as she left. I got back inside and went to my room. I stood there for a minute or two just taking in what just happened. At that moment I remembered that I was live! Being the socially awkward person that I am, I tried to talk around it and then put a box on my head. Emma joined the live stream. We talked for a little bit and then she had to go. After she left I didn't feel like doing the live stream anymore so I ended it. I go on musically and see a musically from emma. It was us laying down together smiling basically and the caption was "I'd do anything to be like this again💕" I smiled and liked the musically. Then I looked at the musicallys that me and Emma made.
"I already miss her." I thought.