I am Adam Sandler

I just came from my football practices, I'm really angry on Danielle, she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I'm a German and I study at Harvard, I'm a brilliant student I can say. My parents died in a car accident when my mom was having me in her stomach, I survived anyhow but they didn't, I know I'm German because of the documents found in the car after accident. Hospital authority sent me to Mendoza Orphanage, I grew up there, people there were really polite and I found my first love there.

She is Danielle, she never noticed me because she was really beautiful and I wasn't that good looking back then but now that I am she herself got selected here but she never recognize me. I still love her but... before she got selected here I'm known as a womanizer and every girl likes me and I do what i can to please them if you know what I mean.

She is the cheerleading squad captain, I joined football team for her to finally notice me but she came for Romero, why does she have to like everyone but me?

She has changed a lot but still my dream girl. This girl wasn't enough or what to piss me off when there's that Scarlett who is the worst nightmare, each time I try to approach Danielle she ends up embarrassing me anyhow and now Dan hates me.

Like, I got a bouquet of roses as those were Danielle's favorite and I was just 10 mtr far when Scar-whatever her name came running and fell, because of her all of my roses fell on her like in those cliché movies and then Danielle turned around and everyone were in awe as if I did to surprise that idiot.

Next time when I was in supermarket buying nutella, and I saw Danielle asking for nutella but the salesperson said it was unavailable, I got happy as I was about to offer her...
"Take this" I offered her but she was looking at the counter and before she turned around

"Thank you" Scar- whatever her name took it from my hand and went away

Danielle got really angry and after that she never gave me a glance.

After that, I thought to finally propose her in the cake shop where we visit daily, she with her friends and I with mine.
A broad guy mistakenly dashed me due to which all the coffee fell down and I slipped and guess what? Scar-whatever her name held my hand, Danielle was fuming because all the coffee fell on her expensive clothes. She left immediately.

Even if she didn't embarrass me, her phobia makes me angry on her. When each time she thanks god for the phobia I get real angry, she acts as if she's very lucky not having any memories. She doesn't know the life without memories, I wish I at least had one memory of my parents but NO! I don't have any memories regarding them and each time she acts as if having no memories is a Bliss I get really pissed.

Memories makes us who we are, without them we don't have any identity like me. Memories are a step to tomorrow even if it's good or bad but she acts as if... I get very pissed because what I need really bad, for what I'd sacrifice everything I have she ju-just insults it, rejects it every single day.

I'm Adam Sandler and I don't know where I belong

PHOBIAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara