How you met

Nico: You had just pulled a prank on the Stoll brothers because they had set a color bomb off in your closet. You had dropped a large bucket of green goop on their heads. You were running away from them when you turned a corner and literally bumped into Nico, and both of you fell down. You guys looked at each other and you burst out laughing, Nico couldn't contain the smile rising to his face while watching you laughing to the point of wheezing. Just then, the Stoll's turned the corner and you shot up and started running. You yelled over your shoulder, " I'm Y/N, daughter of Y/G/P! Hope to see you later!" He then replied, "I'm Nico, son of Hades! And the same goes for you!"

Percy: You were sitting on the edge of Long Island Sound with your feet in the water when a boy with sea green eyes and black hair came out of the water. He saw you looking at him with a confused look on your face then you looked at the water and then back at him. He chuckled before saying, "I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. That's how I was under the water so long." You blushed feeling embarrassed and said, "Oh, well​, I'm stupid, I'm Y/N Y/L/N, daughter of Y/G/P." He chuckled and said, "It's nice to meet you Y/N." The two of you sat there talking to each other until dinner.

Jason: You had been sitting on the shore of the lake when they had crashed into it. You were splashed with water and a few of the naiads started giggling at you before going to help the others or if the water. You rolled your eyes and grabbed two towels from another camper. You dried off with one of the towels while the people who crashed into the lake were pulled out. You ran over to a blonde haired boy who was soaking wet and shivering. You wrapped the towel around him and he started drying himself off before saying, "Thank you, I'm Jason by the way." "I'm Y/N."

Frank: You have been at Camp Jupiter for a week and had been sorted into the 5th cohort you haven't talk to many people yet, you're still getting used to the new place. You are walking around New Rome when you turned a corner and bumped into someone and fell down. "I'm so sorry!" Both of you said at the same time. You looked up and blushed before saying, "Sorry, I really need to watch where I'm going." He replied stuttering, "N-No, um it was my fault. Um, sorry, uh, by the way. I'm Frank." "Y/N."

Leo: You and him had met each other his first day at camp. Everyone was crowded​ around them and you, being you, decided to prank the newbies. You grabbed a goo bomb and threw it close to the boy with crazy, brown, curly hair then waited for the explosion. You looked over the heads of other campers and burst out laughing, as the boy was now covered from head to toe in goo. Everyone parted and the boy stared at you with a shocked look before a huge grin spread out across his face. He said, "I see there's another prankster at this camp." You looked at him with a crazy look in your eyes with a huge grin and said, "You prank?" He nodded with the same look on his face. "I'm Leo." "Y/N." Everyone else's eyes widened and one person said, "Oh no! There's another one!"

Grover: You were laying down in the strawberry fields while singing a song when Grover heard you singing and started running towards the sound. He didn't see you lying on the ground and tripped over you and fell. You sat up straight instantly almost getting kicked in the head with goats hooves. You yelled at him about how him tripping over you will deplete both of yours karmic resivoires. He stared  at you with wide eyes and then said, " Hi, I'm Grover. Sorry for falling over you. Why do I have to be go so clumsy?" You look at him before replying,  "Ok, well I'm Y/N, daughter of Y/G/P."