When you're upset he...

Nico: He doesn't know a lot about emotions, but he will hug you and say, "Who do I have to kill first Y/N." He would then just hold you in his arms and let you fall asleep in his arms, and he then kisses your forehead.

Percy: You two sit on the shore of the lake and he has his arms wrapped around you whispering about how beautiful you are and how much he loves you in your ear. He lets​ you cry into his shoulder until you fall asleep from exhaustion.

Jason: He would fly the two of you to the top of the Zeus cabin and he will let you vent out on him. Usually you would be crying by the end, he would let you cry yourself to sleep as he wraps his arms around you staring at how beautiful you are.

Frank: Frank would start getting sad just seeing you sad, he would wrap his arms around you in a bear hug (LOL, Frank, the shapeshifter, giving you a BEAR hug) and then you guys would fall sleep wherever you are.

Leo: Leo would do whatever he could to make you smile and laugh again, like he would dump ice on his head or poor goop down his shirt. What made you smile is when you ask why he's doing that and he says, "because I love you." 

Grover: Grover and you both love to eat, he would get you chocolate, enchiladas, cheeze-its, chips, and tacos. He would eat the wrapper and bags and some of the tacos. You two would be happy after that.