Sad Nico One Shot

Wilson, son of Apollo (A/N you will know who he is if you read the fanfic, "A Missing Monster" by @PERCABETHFOREVER2004), was talking to me, and we were looking at my brothers doctor record, since he got into another fight

Wilson, son of Apollo (A/N you will know who he is if you read the fanfic, "A Missing Monster" by @PERCABETHFOREVER2004), was talking to me, and we were looking at my brothers doctor record, since he got into another fight. Apparently, we were standing too close to each other because next thing I know I am being pulled away and behind a cabin. When I look up I see a very sad look on my boyfriend, Nico's, face. 

"Y/N," he said, "I get it, he's a great guy, you can be with him if you want."

"Nico, what." You say.

"Y/N, you two obviously like each other." He said with a hurt look on his face, "You two were standing close to each other, looking into each other's eyes, leaning close to each other."

"Nico, I love you and only you." You say, "Besides, he's dating June (A/N "The Missing Monster"). We were only going over my brother's doctor record."

He said,"Really." 

"Yes, Nico." You replied

He then pushed his lips against yours and pushed you against the cabin wall. You two pulled away when you head a wolf whistle, Wilson and June were standing there watching. You blush then tell Nico you'll see him at dinner.