Chapter 2:We Meet Again..

The truth is,everyone is going to hurt you.You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.-MaeChan
Funneh~
I opened my eyes as I felt my maid wake me up.I walked to the bathroom as the maid handed me my towel,I took a bath and got changed into my uniform.

I brushed my blue hair and added a clip in my hair,my maid packed my stuff as I took it out of her hand.I ran down the stairs and ate breakfast,after that I went to the limousine and thought..

I hope no more people want to use me for fame..

But,in general.I am the mayor's daughter,everyone wants to grab attention from other people.I need to be careful,but sometimes I'm too nice.People take advantage of that..

I finally arrived school as I ran to the entrance.I walked in and saw sakura trees, I felt the sakura blossoms fall tediously as I catch it.Many people surrounded me and annoyed me,I ran pass them and quickly walked up the stairs.

I bumped into a guy with red hair.I felt that he looked familiar,his glistening red eyes,his flattering innocent smile and his shiny red hair.I blushed at his face as I admired it,he scratched the back of his head and apologised.

"Sorry,it was my fault.."

"No.It was my fault,I should be the one apologising to you."

He lended his hand and I took it.His hand felt soft,I flushed my thoughts and smiled softly.I need to make a good impression.This is the first day of school! I need to make friends..

He looked at me and my watch,I guess he thought I was those snobby girls you find at a mall or some place and spend her money at something pointless.Well I wasn't! I changed..

"Sorry if you think I'm those snobby girls who like to waste their money at someting not worth buying.Im not those types of girls.."

"Really? Are you sure?"

He said at a joking tone.I got annoyed, well.You can't make people trust you when you didn't even show that particular personality you were talkin' about that you had.Suddenly, a question popped out of nowhere and I was curious what the answer was..

"Are you sure you're different?"

"Oh! Trust me,im different."

"Different? Oh please! Boys like you who say they are different are just like the others.If you are different you will show me.Not tell me.."

I looked at his face and it showed that he was wrong,I laughed as a response and went to class.He held my hand causing me to blush a little..

"Oh,I see! This rich girl is so easy to please."

"Shut up! And I need to go to class mister,people are going to chase me soon!"

"Tell me first.Who are you?"

"F-Funneh.The daughter of the mayor.."

"H-Huh?! The daughter of the mayor? I am so sorry I apologise.."

"Its fine."

He losened his grip from me and I ran.I turned around and winked at him,he blushed bright red and avoided my face.I giggled and walked in homeroom.

I went to homeroom and I saw him.What was his name? I forgot to ask him,I got my phone and when I looked up I saw my classmates looking at me.

I was surprised and I didn't now what to do.I wanted to be left alone,I don't want these many people chase after me...

"Uh.Can you please provide privacy?"

That set them off.They left but they are not mad at me thank goodness! I looked down my phone and when I lifted my head up I saw the redhead..

"Rich girl.."

"Hey! Don't call me that!"

"But I want to.."

"That doesn't mean you have the right to!"

He looked at me.I remembered something,the look in his face.It looks like the boy that I met when I was six,he was familiar.Then I asked;

"Wait.Do I know you from somewhere?"

"No,or not that I know of.."

I sighed.I told him the story about this red headed boy,he was surprised.I was confused when he suddenly pulled my arm and pulled me out of the classroom.Then he said.

"That was me.."

"Really? Are you sure?!"

"Yes."

"Prove it."

"How?"

"What were you wearing that day?"

He looked stumped.Im sure it wasn't him,but if he does have a good memory he will remember.Then his face suddenly lightened up.He opened his mouth,oh geez..

"A sweater and cheap jeans.."

I was astonished! I thought I could never see him again!I really didn't know what to say or do.He was also shocked but he hid it well,my mind was full of thoughts and I was feeling a mixed of emotions.Then,I proceeded to ask him his name.I don't know what to do..

"W-What's your name?"

"Alec."

Wow.Thats a pretty weird name,but its unique.We went back to the classroom as I heard squealing and little screams.I what were they squealing at? Did I do something stupid? I looked all around me but couldn't see anything that they would be laughing at.

I looked at Alec and saw that he was also blushing.I looked down and saw that I was holding Alec's hand.This is going to be a tough year,I hate ships! And I hate it more when you are included in it!

I let go of his hand quickly.He smiled at me gently and waved at me,I flushed a shade of pink as I went to my table.Then here I heard mumbling..

"Oooh! Funneh and Alec going out? I ship it!"

"I know right! They suit eachother well!!"

"I will totally make a fanpage later tonight!!"

A fanpage? I don't need one.I need you to shut up, I also need to calm my self down..
---------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if my message to you is so short! But please follow,comment and vote!

👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

-Ally ❤️